FFS JUST REGION LOCK CHINA!!

by Zihgarth

Original Post

Massive Chinese BOTS ruining the game

★★★ Novice

In Asian servers, there are these BOTS that auto joins, auto spam the voice chat non stop which is very annoying, spams the chat with some random letters and numbers, then leaves when the game starts ended up leaving you. And this has been happening a lot. I always do solo que so and ends up having a party of 2 bots leaving me alone when the drop ship starts. I just had a game where 60 players drop, and even before we could land, the squads became 12 squads from 20 quickly.

Message 11 of 21 (1,781 Views)

Re: Massive Chinese BOTS ruining the game

★ Novice

This is happening a lot more frequently now. Not to mention, the number of cheaters i've run into is just ridiculous and they're all chinese. They should just region lock china tbh or it will be like pubg.

Message 12 of 21 (1,721 Views)

Re: Massive Chinese BOTS ruining the game

★ Guide

EA, separate China from the rest the world. Hong Kong should not allow China players in.

Message 13 of 21 (1,703 Views)

Asia servers really needs attention

★★★★★ Novice

Please from Asia server, we are begging to clean that server right away. Almost every game, I can guarantee you there is a 90% that someone is using some hacks. It's not fun anymore.

Just play random squads for at least 2 games and survive long enough, I guarantee you will be likely to be killed by a cheater.

Please we are begging. Great game destroyed by people.
Or at least region lock them(You know who).

Message 14 of 21 (1,657 Views)

Re: Asia servers really needs attention

★ Apprentice
I feel you man. Its not just chinese people that cheats a lot, if you search for cheats a lot of them would also come from other regions such as Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, and etc... (just saying)
Message 15 of 21 (1,654 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Not only that apparently there's some Chat spammers that sells cheats. When you cue they will start to spam the chat with some number.
Once you start they leave.
Here's one example that happened just now
really annoying.

Message 16 of 21 (1,650 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We appreciate how annoying it can be to be in a game with a spammer so if you see one then please grab a screenshot and direct message it to myself or another CM so that we can look into.

It is not acceptable to post it in the forums.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 17 of 21 (1,619 Views)

Asia server is becoming unplayable

★★★ Newbie

We'e all seen the posts about the spam bots and hackers, in a single play session which lasted about 3 hours about 40% of my games started with a spam bot in the group.

I will not specify which country they are from (because it's been said enough) but the audio spam was in Mandarin and Cantonese. 

The actual Bots aren't the worst thing though. Around 50% of the games had one or two Aimbots in them and EVERY game is starting with less than 50 people. The bots join, they spam and they leave. I had 2 games in a row today which start with less than 30 people in them. over 50% of the people left either because they were a bot or because they got spammed by one.

This is a problem that needs to be dealt with immediately because it's ruining the game experience. 

Personally I've clocked about 120 hours in the game and I love it. The quality has dropped significantly since the first couple of weeks through no fault of the developer due to third party interference.

I don't know what you can do and I wouldn't even being to know how you can fix this problem but something HAS to be done. 

I have some screen shots which i can submit if a moderator or support staff would like to see them.

Message 18 of 21 (1,639 Views)

Re: Asia server is becoming unplayable

★ Guide

you probably played in a Singapore or Taiwan server .  it happens to me , As i play from south asia and usually connected European server but sometimes switched to those asian server.  as i studied chinese language for 3 years , so i could understand them Almost. and yeah , many are cheaters from that region but not all , some are play fair. 

well im good in listening and speaking chinese but not THAT good in reading or writing , i checked some of these CHINESE websites using their famous search engine ( baidu) . where i could find CHEATS for Apex legend. couldnt find much , but i found one website that they selling cheats for many online games (mostly chinese games) .  they have very powerfull apex legends cheats like , full accuracy , unlimited ammo , instant ultimate , SPAWN weapons n loot ,  speed hack , jump hack , wall hack . And most important BYPASS HWID ban .  My lord , whole full package

So you wonder why soo many asian cheaters.  

Message 19 of 21 (1,631 Views)

Re: Asia server is becoming unplayable

★★★ Newbie

even as the day goes on today it's getting even worse. The game i just played STARTED with 21 people. 21/60.

If this continues playing will become pointless.

Message 20 of 21 (1,620 Views)