★★★ Novice

Why you no PSVR2 support!

Message 41 of 226 (1,037 Views)

Re: F1 23 PSVR 2

★★ Apprentice
Message 42 of 226 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If this means anything to the developers I cant imagine myself playing another racing game without vr. 

and if sony really will allow compatibility to other consoles I dont see why they should ignore vr on consoles.

i may skip this one if vr is not eventually making its way to f1 games

Message 43 of 226 (827 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sigh, we have to stick to GT7 for this year.

But the last GT7 update just added 2 new super formula cars, so we can have a "similar" experience in some F1 circuits.. but i still hope for a future update that will add PSVR2 support to F1 23, its sad to miss this game for this missing feature

Message 44 of 226 (782 Views)

★ Guide

It’s a shame they add vr support for the 2nd year in pc but not for psvr2. It’s a nogo for me this year

Message 45 of 226 (773 Views)

★★ Guide

GT7 is a direct Sony product so to speak, that's why the developers were able to implement PSVR2 in the game. If Sony at some point sends a Development Kit to Codemasters, then the chance of having PSVR2 support in F1 Games will be very high. As I mentioned in another thread, Sony are the one blame here. Let's complain to Sony directly 😁

Message 46 of 226 (770 Views)

★ Guide

Who is to say that codemasters or EA didn’t get a developers kit (capcom got one and they are not owned by sony) 

Message 47 of 226 (765 Views)

★ Guide
@ha6hk3w77mwj It would be nice if EA or codemasters would just come out and officialy tell us if it’s supported or not. Right now we are just going on a logo in the ps store
Message 48 of 226 (758 Views)

★★ Guide

A this point I can also only speculate about the reasons about EA/Codies not having support for PSVR2 for now, as I am also interested as much as everyone one here.

But either they don't have the kit or maybe they have received one and could not implement that properly to this year's game, I don't know. I just try to think logically about this, there must be a reason for that. 

I agree with you that an official statement from EA/Codemasters would be very helpful in this situation. 👍

Message 49 of 226 (737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just tried the F1 look-a-like car in GT7 at Brazil's Interlargos track in PSVR2 with all driving aids off - it's AMAZING, but it's not F1. F1 would be incredible in PSVR2. PLEASE add support EA - the PS5 is plenty powerful enough now so it has to be relatively easy to add this feature. 

Here's an article on how to get F! Cars (kind of) in GT7. 

https://simracingsetup.com/gran-turismo/how-to-race-all-2022-formula-1-cars-in-gran-turismo-7

Message 50 of 226 (660 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help