F1® 23 | Official Gameplay Features Deep Dive

by EA_rephii

Original Post

Re: F1® 23 | Official Gameplay Features Deep Dive

[ Edited ]

@Ultrasonic_77100% with you. Game should be good for all audience.

It's just this argument of online over offline (and could it be the other way around too) that doesn't go well to me.

Message 31 of 126 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@dancrodriguesTo be fair most Games developers who’s games that have a online feature will push multiplayer more as that’s where they see where they can make most profit from being through live service or micro-transactions. So naturally players are told multiplayer is where it’s at.

F1 games are slightly different as there isn’t much to gain online through live service or micro transactions due to lack of content that they can add. So I’m guessing that’s the reason why there are no dedicated servers and poor online performance persists. If they went for dedicated servers it would probably cost them other the games life cycle.

Then let’s not forget the best games of the last few years have all been single player like    God of War,  Even Dead Space, and Fallen Order both EA games.  Not to mention if it wasn’t for bugs Jedi  Survivor would also be a huge hit. 

Message 32 of 126 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Ultrasonic_77There isn’t many trophy’s that show stats for offline mode. I think you get a trophy for reaching level 20 acclaim which sits around 10% to reach level 20 you are looking at 2 full seasons so 44 races. Which is a lot more than you 3% for 50 online races. Roughly 3 times as many players Infact… 3 to 1 is a big big difference 

What I did find interesting only 1% have completed a clean lap at every track in TT.   Was genuinely shocked by that.  Thought TT was way more popular 

Message 33 of 126 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ScarDuck14You're right.

What bugs me is this "how do you don't get bored playing only offline?" It's pointless.

How one cannot get bored? I don't know, I don't wanna know, it's not my business.

I'm glad enough with everyone having fun. ❤️

(except if you're Max Verstappen. Then I'll think about it a bit longer 🤣)

Message 34 of 126 (504 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Here I was thinking this is a thread discussing the Deep Dive trailer. Instead, it's a online / offline debate Wink

Can I just....I don't think it was much of a deep dive. But I only watched it once. I found Natalie Pinkham distracting....although maybe it's because I'm a football fan and I find female presenters / punditry still quite shockingly bad - and it's quota filling BS. I didn't see Danica Patrick, but then I skipped any kind of Miami coverage, watching only the qualifying live.

Although Pinkham has been at it a while, I still struggle to see what she brings to the table. And to head off the sexism....Lazenby's the biggest waste of space on Sky F1.

Message 35 of 126 (464 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@SteveJackson🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐. I don’t know what you’re talking about. I think female commentary and punditry on a sport they don’t currently compete is amazing…👍😂

3 of  top 5 people I admire most in history are women. 

Message 36 of 126 (448 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_rephii actually I can't find out differences at Handling menu with former's. but as a controller user, I'm really looking forward to it.
Message 37 of 126 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@homesvslupinUsing pad for 23 will be epic!! I expect lots of wheel users to be complaining pad is OP!

On Controller I watched the screeming YouTubers of Aarava and Marduks reactions on this video. Was surprised to notice that although they use wheel they didn’t seem to know pad users could adjust saturation, deadzone etc… They both basically said it’s going to be a game changer for pad users🙄.

Message 38 of 126 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@ScarDuck14 Saw that too, it was hilarious😂 how someone meant to be professional can look that unprofessional/uninformed about something he makes his money on😂 but most importantly hype it up lol

But mistakes happen we can be a bit lenient for them almost only playing on the wheel😂
Message 39 of 126 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@mariohomoh... I'm quietly looking forward to F1 23, I actually got a tiny bit of excitement when I saw the trailer. I will never pre-order though...

Message 40 of 126 (437 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help