F1 22 UDP Specification

by Hoobiechoobie

Original Post

F1 22 UDP Specification

[ Edited ]
EA Codemasters Team

Here is the current specification for the UDP telemetry output system for F1 22. 

To report any bugs with the UDP system, please add a new topic into the bug reporting section of this forum and our support team will ensure that this finds its way to the dev team. 

If you have any questions about the UDP specification then feel free to post in this thread and a helpful member of the community will respond when possible. 

EDIT: Updated doc to v14 with latest infringements types

Version history:

• v9.1 - original doc
  • v13 - added latest team and driver IDs plus updated event packet sizes
  • v14 - updated infringement types
  • v16 - updated teams and drivers
Message 1 of 380 (34,242 Views)

Re: F1 22 UDP Specification

★★ Apprentice

Thanks a lot.

It's possible to have an beta access to test and report bug ?

I am developer and need to prepare my tool for the next game, but without the game, it's complicated.

Message 2 of 380 (34,196 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks!

BTW, not having access to a beta build like in the past will make the initial integration phase very complicated.

Message 3 of 380 (34,169 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Agreed, build and hope! 

Message 4 of 380 (34,165 Views)

★★ Apprentice

To be honest, the biggest win here is that users can now turn on the ability to send their ID in online races - woo! That alone will cut my support emails dramatically.

Thank you!

Message 5 of 380 (34,151 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Hoobiechoobie Thanks, I would also add my support to the beta access request. I've been able to get beta access since F1 2016 (from memory) to test the telemetry integration for my app RS Dash. If beta access is not going to be possible, would it instead be possible to get a recorded dump of telemetry data from a couple of different session types that we can use to verify against? Thanks
Message 6 of 380 (34,065 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Hoobiechoobie - fyi the doc file is missing the Team IDs and Driver IDs
Message 7 of 380 (34,057 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Hoobiechoobie - fyi the docs for the Event Packet say the size is 36 bytes, but i think it should be 40 since the largest struct size has increased from 8 to 12 bytes.
Message 8 of 380 (34,046 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks!

being in the beta would not be necessary if maybe you could provide example data we can work with.

It's just an idea...

Message 9 of 380 (33,991 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
nice! did not expect this to drop on the friday :D working on open source .ts lib and watching FP3 with one eye.
Message 10 of 380 (33,970 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help