F1® 22 - Patch 1.17 Discussion Thread

by jenny_a_m

Original Post

Re: F1® 22 - Patch 1.17 Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]
Champion

@REDRA-11 wrote:

Even Otis Lawrence said in one of his recent videos that enabling the telemetry makes the framerate bad, but changing that setting also didn't make any difference for me: https://youtu.be/agWPrGUQKIw?t=325

Otis is referring to enabling telemetry on an XBOX One so that's an entirely different issue to what you're experiencing in performance mode on an XBOX Series console. 

Can you think of anything in common with the others you know with issues? This may help point to the cause.

Consoles won't be totally immune to conflicts with other applications. I think you've previously said you like to stream on Twitch? Does uninstalling the Twitch app make any difference for example? That's the sort of thing I'd be exploring in your position. Although if you know there are others who stream on Twitch from XSX/S in performance mode then I suppose it shouldn't be that.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 81 of 99 (657 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If I switch my Tv display from game to cinema I get horrendous stuttering and screen tearing in performance mode.   

Message 82 of 99 (641 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, crossplay friends list will be blank despite having friends

No, same as before the patch!
If you have more than 120 friends, you will not see your friends list.

Message 83 of 99 (572 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BrunoSAG  They have reopened the investigation into this… see picture below

Message 84 of 99 (561 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 85 of 99 (540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Two minor issues:

* When leading the pack in race, there is no answer for "Who I am racing?" question.

I'd expect at least the name of driver on 2nd position is given.

* After winning third race in row, engineer called in, excited: "You won the race and it is second in row."

I though engineers are better at maths Wink

Message 86 of 99 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@P4st3l1akThe problem with your second issue is. The current engineer has word for word copied all his lines from Jeff. I loved Jeffs voice. But got he was a liability 😁

New Jeff just as bad as old Jeff

Message 87 of 99 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Also very disappointing of developers not updating the win count for AI to call for a recorded line audio. It probably wouldn't take long to write the code, mere minutes if the call to "two wins in a row" audio code is there.

Message 88 of 99 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@ScarDuck14 well, devs should know better, copy-n-paste doesn't always work Wink
Message 89 of 99 (407 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@TotosHeadphones Can’t see them doing it either.

Been playing FIFA and hate the new commentators. I used to like all the little added commentary on players or clubs has gone. My favorite one was on how Thomas Mueller can run for days and days. To which the commentator said. Well he owns races horses he must go out running with them as part off his training
Message 90 of 99 (389 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help