F1® 22 - Patch 1.17 Discussion Thread

by jenny_a_m

Original Post

Re: F1® 22 - Patch 1.17 Discussion Thread

★★★ Pro

@BadMayh3m wrote:
@Halpen4Same......however I got a suspicion we might have to pay to get them back.
They put a helmet in podium pass I PAID for before!
I haven't bought a NEW helmet since and I used to collect them but no matter what Im not paying twice AGAIN.
I can WAIT!

I think I'm getting better at this.......or luckier😁

At least we don't have to pay twice👍

Message 41 of 99 (786 Views)

★★★ Pro
@jenny_a_m Thanks for clearing this up💕
Message 42 of 99 (783 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jenny_a_m Thanks, I wondered if we had early access... Before Xmas even! But, the real interest is at least the 3 outfits have been already sitting in the game file before needing this most recent update patch! Lol...
Message 43 of 99 (742 Views)

★ Apprentice

@lordpjc wrote:

In VR, since update 1.15 DLSS has been unusable (distortions and slow FPS). I was very much hoping the new support for FSR 2.0 would provide real improvement to VR use however this is also very distorted with lots of ghost outlines of things on screen. If it makes any difference, I am using an Oculus Quest 2, with a RTX 3090 and i9 CPU.

I'm using a 7900 XTX and was looking forward to FSR 2.2 but as you say it's a blurry unplayable mess in VR - at least with an Oculus Quest 2.

Interested to know if other PCVR users with a regular tethered headset are experiencing the same?

Message 44 of 99 (690 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@jenny_a_mLevel 6 on vip podium pass is a emblem called crustacean. Looks alittle like this 🦀. 😜 Any how we’ve already had and got that one. Can we exchange it… Please. I’d like Saturn 🌍 💍 🥰

Also just noticed level 30 standard podium pass a emblem called input.  We’ve  also had and got that one.   

Message 45 of 99 (663 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Do they recycle VIP pass emblems and attires/helmets to free pass between series? Wink

Message 46 of 99 (628 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@P4st3l1ak Way ahead of you. But in all honesty I can’t remember. Which is annoying
Message 47 of 99 (621 Views)

★ Guide

@JesseDeya wrote:

Interested to know if other PCVR users with a regular tethered headset are experiencing the same?

Yes, it's the exactly the same. I have a Reverb G2, a Valve Index and a Pico 4 and the issues in DLSS and FSR 2.0 are the same in all headsets (it's a problem of the game itself, independent from headset and even platform since it happens both on SteamVR and OpenXR).

Message 48 of 99 (592 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@ScarDuck14 wrote:
@P4st3l1akWay ahead of you. But in all honesty I can’t remember. Which is annoying

Me neither, that's why I am asking Wink I hope they do it in some obscure way so those who pay for VIP, don't notice Wink

Message 49 of 99 (549 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Why have they removed the audio glitch from their list of issues they're investigating? And yet the EA friends list was supposed to be fixed in this patch, and it has been reopened according to them... Meaning they never fixed it to begin with same as the audio glitch. 

Message 50 of 99 (465 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help