F1® 22 - Patch 1.17 Discussion Thread

by jenny_a_m

Original Post

Re: F1® 22 - Patch 1.17 Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]
Champion

The new Podium Pass appears to have several Christmas themed item in it?

Oops!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 99 (940 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Ultrasonic_77The new podium pass isn’t out yet. At time of posting we still have 1d 08h 15m.

Current podium pass does. Been putting lots off hours in I see 😂

im a little annoyed going to miss out on caps 2-5 😂

Message 12 of 99 (881 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Great Patch! very nice to see you guys still support the game, I have not seen it in game for the last years, but it's nice you guys still do stuff with the game.

Just for a reminder; Don't buy F1 2023, it's most likely the same game with minor changes and more couches and other microtransactions... sad to see a game series i loved go down like this...

Message 13 of 99 (854 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ScarDuck14 Just purchase them. One rank is 250 coins, unless you didn't buy the Podium Pass...
Message 14 of 99 (828 Views)

★ Novice

In VR, since update 1.15 DLSS has been unusable (distortions and slow FPS). I was very much hoping the new support for FSR 2.0 would provide real improvement to VR use however this is also very distorted with lots of ghost outlines of things on screen. If it makes any difference, I am using an Oculus Quest 2, with a RTX 3090 and i9 CPU.

Message 15 of 99 (814 Views)

Champion

@ScarDuck14 wrote:

@Ultrasonic_77The new podium pass isn’t out yet. At time of posting we still have 1d 08h 15m.

Doh! I'd payed so little attention to the, errr, current Podium Pass that checking quickly last night I guess I must have stupidly interpreted the '1d' bit as meaning it had just started. Obviously I was far from awake enough for such a complicated task! I'll get my coat. A warm one given the weather today!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 99 (797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

Lost my helmet after this patch...Devil

several helmets were removed from the game

Message 17 of 99 (754 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@LuckyNico92 Nico I was joking. Don’t need them that badly
Message 18 of 99 (729 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Will like to know if someone else had this issue. So, I updated the game, played some races on my team an Career Mode. And then like 3 or 4 hours later I start the game and every data of the game is deleted. Like when you start the game for the very first time. No career no my team. I lost all my camera, control settings. Funny thing I had all my pitcoins and the same level I was. So will be very helpful if someone know what I have to do before going to the bug report section. I'm on xbox btw 

Message 19 of 99 (703 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@SCDRRacing Reason your keeping your pitcoin is because that data is tied to your account.

Can’t help with why your losing your game data
Message 20 of 99 (688 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help