Re: F1 22 Beta

by BarryBL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

F1 22 Beta

★★★★★ Apprentice

How will Beta applications work this year?

Message 1 of 98 (11,428 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA Codemasters Team

Basically the same as what others have correctly said.

Once I have a update for everyone, I'll ensure I add it here Standard smile 

EA, Codemasters & F1 Game

Due to excessive amounts of traffic, DM's are disabled and posts to personal profile will be screened for this user.

View in thread

Message 9 of 98 (10,652 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
@Maxlvlreal Patience Bazza for everything will tell in due time
Message 2 of 98 (11,405 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Maxlvlreal Unsure at this point. Codies way is better as ea was just random people from the forum with the game ticked. I’m sure Barry will update us in due course
Message 3 of 98 (11,405 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA applications , I never received any at least for FIFA  I played fifa since 2012 and never received any invitation for private testing 
Same goes for Battlefield , since BF3 never received any invitation 
Let's hope they do just like codemasters and use application , instead of random people .

Message 4 of 98 (11,395 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@CAPTAIN_LETRAS in the EA account, you can set preferences to recieve emails for promotions and betas and thats how i got the fifa 22 beta last year

Message 5 of 98 (11,263 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@IanFoot11  schrieb:

@CAPTAIN_LETRAS in the EA account, you can set preferences to recieve emails for promotions and betas and thats how i got the fifa 22 beta last year

Where exactly?

Message 6 of 98 (11,031 Views)

★ Novice

Let’s be honest, we’ve been playing the beta for F1 22 for the last 9 months, it was called F1 2021 Angel 

Seriously though, going by previous years it’s usually around the beginning of May the applications start with access being accepted (if lucky) towards the end of May and then the beta usually taking place throughout June. 

Im sure @BarryBL  will keep everyone updated if and when the beta takes place this year.  I will say a lot of patience is required as timeframes aren’t set in stone and can shift around and be pushed back. Hope that helps 

Message 7 of 98 (10,762 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm sure we will be told any extra info in due course. In the meantime let's just stay patient and enjoy the rest of f1 2021

Message 8 of 98 (10,755 Views)
Highlighted

EA Codemasters Team

Basically the same as what others have correctly said.

Once I have a update for everyone, I'll ensure I add it here Standard smile 

EA, Codemasters & F1 Game

Due to excessive amounts of traffic, DM's are disabled and posts to personal profile will be screened for this user.

Message 9 of 98 (10,653 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

New year, new game, new forum! Hello everyone! Hope beta arrives soon!!! Fingers crossed

Message 10 of 98 (10,566 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help