Eyes of the storm[Important]

by TheScholarAM

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Eyes of the storm[Important]

Champion (Retired)

Hey guys, all those complaining about this being  a 'impossible to grind' promo due to  unavailability of tokens, There seems to be some problem with the campaign and rewards of the blitz events. Game changers have reported it and have suggested a possible fix soon enough. Try not to spend too much stamina or you might be disappointed. Also there might compensation coming your way if its fixed. So keep calm.

Happy Grinding!

Message 1 of 6 (809 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Eyes of the storm[Important]

Champion (Retired)
@TheScholarAM Hey guys, the issue has been fixed! Hope you get some masters to use by this promo.

Average points required per day is provided above by @PandaHunterG , might assist you in keeping track of your grind.

You might also get the promo guide here
https://ealounge.weebly.com/eyeofthestorm
To help you have an idea.

Happy Grinding!

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (773 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

75627322_725995514815626_7366036820914443786_n.jpg

@TheScholarAM wrote:

Hey guys, all those complaining about this being  a 'impossible to grind' promo due to  unavailability of tokens, There seems to be some problem with the campaign and rewards of the blitz events. Game changers have reported it and have suggested a possible fix soon enough. Try not to spend too much stamina or you might be disappointed. Also there might compensation coming your way if its fixed. So keep calm.

Happy Grinding!

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 2 of 6 (780 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@TheScholarAM Hey guys, the issue has been fixed! Hope you get some masters to use by this promo.

Average points required per day is provided above by @PandaHunterG , might assist you in keeping track of your grind.

You might also get the promo guide here
https://ealounge.weebly.com/eyeofthestorm
To help you have an idea.

Happy Grinding!
Message 3 of 6 (774 Views)

Champion

This is an impossible to finish event. 3 days grinding and only (less than) 60000 points.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 4 of 6 (659 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@ANTITEXNH You can't finish this event anyway, the best as an f2p that you can get is till fox. Even if you get to parish or Wilkins(some guys actually are completely f2p) you probably won't have that many storm cell tokens. So for today you need to reach the 97k mark to be in track. I'm currently at 66k. Let's see what happens.
Message 5 of 6 (646 Views)

Champion

Well, I wouldn't mind if I don't get any of the Masters but I'd really could use the Star Power 3 to upgrade my Superstars beyond 99 but by only giving Water Vapor from the event and if you win both turns of Showdown matches you can't collect much SP3. Previous event was better because you gathered points from every other feature (Seasons, etc).

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 6 of 6 (634 Views)