Re: ?Eye of the storm rating 4.8/10

by TheScholarAM

Original Post

🔥Eye of the storm rating 4.8/10

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Thanks to this group of active players, we can get the good feedback to the team. 

截屏2020-07-03 上午8.45.39.png

截屏2020-07-03 上午8.45.22.png

I think the reason for this 4.8 rating is that the superstars were ignored by some players due to a bit slow updates. It would have been better to have it for me if it was 99 overall - 103 overall - 105 overall moving curve. Not like now a long time waiting from 99 to 105 overall. 2nd reason could be about the time of 10 days promo. It is a bit long for these active players.

I give 7-8 points bcs i like superstars and the masters are very nice to have. The grinding process is a bit long for me as well, but we have to trust the process. That's why we play. 

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 1 of 5 (531 Views)

Champion

I'll rate it as a 5 too. I really like to play with Superstars too, I've chosen 7 of them and use them in my lineups even if they have low OVR. The thing with the event is that is impossible to finish. 6 days grinding and I have only gathered 90000 points. If it was easier I could go all the way and get enough Star Power 3 to upgrade them (eventually) beyond 99.

Another thing is that awards only Shards for Giannis and Davis, I think that should award Shards for every Superstar.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 2 of 5 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@ANTITEXNHIts approximately same as the live since 95. We had a superstar SHAQ introduced and we got only his shards. Same way. Giving shards would have made your progress slow for every superstar ya know.

Anyway, f2p are only to win at most 2 masters and they are anyway gonna be bench players. And you're a lot behind you'd need 165k by tonight to be able to get 2 masters. So you'll get one. Yes this promo was or can be called a semi disappointment, as even I've got only till 119k till now.

Message 3 of 5 (421 Views)

Champion
@TheScholarAM I understand what you're saying. It could give Shards instead of packs etc. But I don't worry that much about the Shards cause you can gather from Multi-Year events. SP3 you can't (unless they start giving in there too, just like SP1 and SP2).
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 4 of 5 (414 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@ANTITEXNH Yeah they will possible start giving out SP3 now. Don't worry. They will sometime soon.
Message 5 of 5 (393 Views)