Re: Extremely bad packet loss

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Extremely bad packet loss

★★ Novice

So I load into the game in the morning everything is fine. But all of the sudden later in the day I get very bad packet loss. It makes apex unplayable for me. It all started ever since season 6 started. Season 5 was fine, had no problems. I tried reseting my router that didn't help. Tried testing connection, that also did not help. I tried all other online games and they work fine. Checked psn network status, everything is up and running. I cant even play apex anymore cause of the very bad packet loss😟 does anybody have a solution to my problem...

Message 1 of 3 (221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Same here EA servers are garbage alway have and will always be garbage.

I Just had to close game application because I couldn't leave after squad was wiped I was still witnessing a game in progress. also had the packetloss icon, congestion Icon and latency all three was poping up and staying.

This is the second night in a row that I'm encountering this and season 5 I was rarely having issues except for Prediction error Icons every other to every three games depending on the night the first  week after season 5 release.

Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)

Champion

@JaysonTheGamer17  If you don't already, have you tried linking your router to your device with an ethernet? That goes a long way to reducing PL.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)