Extremely Long Abandonment Penalties

by natasog5150x

Original Post

Extremely Long Abandonment Penalties

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I barely played one game yesterday and when i come back the next day i wake up to having to wait that long

[CM - Edited title for clarity]

Message 2 of 14 (480 Views)

Abandon penalty for 70000+ minutes

★★★ Newbie

There is currently a bug with my account. I got a abandon penalty for 70000+ minutes. The game rules are maximum of 10 minutes. I didnt even leave a game i dont even get why i even got a abandon penalty. Please help me .

Psn : TheTurkishTTV

Message 1 of 14 (465 Views)

Re: I have 7,6085 minutes for an abandone penalty and idk how i even get that mu

Champion
@natasog5150x That's a VERY long timeout! Surely this is a bug. Hopefully it resolves soon so you can play, and not have to wait... almost 2 months?!?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 3 of 14 (477 Views)

Re: I have 7,6085 minutes for an abandone penalty and idk how i even get that mu

Community Manager

Hey @natasog5150x,

That's definitely quite a bit longer than a standard abandonment penalty. From what I'm hearing these are legitimate account actions to address some specific behavior in-game, and not due to a bug.

As these are account actions it's not something we can address on the forums, so do feel free to reach out to our Terms of Service team so they can review this action and the account.

You'll want to follow the same steps here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ 

Mako.png
Message 4 of 14 (452 Views)

7600 minutes penalty for no reason what is this????

★ Apprentice

U need to remove this penalty for all the players is huge bug u need to fix this

Message 5 of 14 (447 Views)

Re: 7600 minutes penalty for no reason what is this????

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Speedy_Killerrr and @ramazan_010,

I've merged your posts into this thread as well.

This penalty is related to an account action, so you'll need to appeal this with our Terms of Service team using these steps: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Mako.png
Message 6 of 14 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Well deserved Standard smile

Screenshot_20210730-223206.png

Message 7 of 14 (433 Views)

Re: Extremely Long Abandonment Penalties

@natasog5150x I wonder if that club name would get banned.

"He has an extremely long ... um, abandonment penalty."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPX-mW4l1rU
Message 8 of 14 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp & @hayhor & @MandatoryIDtag & @maximas1986 & @MrCarri-X and basically every ps person on this site I talk to...

Tsk tsk tsk, it’s always those damn playstation ppl.. first they cheat abundantly and then are so lousy as to not (being able to) cover it up.

For shame 😜
Message 9 of 14 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@BaldWraithSimpGTFO cheaters! They should just be perma banned. Or SONY/Microsoft just need to step up and remove cheaters from accessing online features on their consoles. Go play a solo offline game.

Message 10 of 14 (350 Views)