Re: Extraordinary game.

by OldTreeCreeper

Original Post

Champion
@DarthValtrex I hate those matches where everyone ignores each other to focus you. Really frustrates me. Like there's an enemy up your * and you wanna try and long range me, why? xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 28 (310 Views)

@pastaclown at least I will get to watch some fantastic play for a while Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 12 of 28 (309 Views)

@DarthValtrex no nades, my trusty spitfire on full auto unload Large smile

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 13 of 28 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]

@OldTreeCreeper edited my other response, Spitfire only counts as .75.. I despise spitfire players, they annoy me so much!! The magazine sizes are like those infomercials, BUT WAIT THERES MORE! AND IF YOU PEAK RIGHT NOW WE'LL THROW IN AN EXTRA 10 BULLETS! haha, I think it's a good gun for the game though. Just because it annoys me does not me it should be removed or modified.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 28 (297 Views)

@DarthValtrex that was a Huge edit Large smile I love the spitfire esp with the gold mag now, I get as excited as Rampart does with Sheila in full flow. I can't take my finger off the trigger till the mag is empty, such fun to be had. Large smile

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 15 of 28 (291 Views)

@GH0STEDbyME @DarthValtrex @pastaclown  thinking about it,  why would someone of that caliber be in my lobby in the first place?

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 16 of 28 (289 Views)

@OldTreeCreeper It depends, the player might have had a streak of really bad games. They might be a good player who has not played in a season or two. It can also happen when the servers are slow, if you're playing at odd hours or slow times for the servers it can happen. I would elaborate as to why, but I don't want people trying to exploit that to PUB stomp noobs.

It also might have been an average player who just had a really really good round and had a bit of luck.

Message 17 of 28 (276 Views)

★ Guide

I think last time i play ranked mode my teammate octane and your octane probably is a same octane. I reported him. Did you?

Message 18 of 28 (262 Views)

@DarthValtrex An average player + a truckload of luck still doesn't equal 21 kills I don't think.
Message 19 of 28 (225 Views)

@Pure_Funk_Nugget I should have come close to 21 Kills one match, third partiers were stealing kills. But I broke 3k damage.. I'm an average player who has above average matches here or there, it definitely happens.

Message 20 of 28 (219 Views)