Accepted Solution

Extension on season 1

★★★ Novice

Can we get an extension on season 1? 😭

Message 1 of 14 (708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Extension on season 1

Community Manager

We are not aware of any plans to extend Season 1. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 14 (725 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Please respawn  give all the players that didn't finish the battlepass all the rewards, you misrepresented time needed to complete it most casual gamers don't have 100 hours a month. Also give us the legendary hunt skins because your game became unplayable after the update it was impossible for me to complete.  Because of going out of sync.

Message 2 of 14 (697 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They should, two weeks about till next season, they know they didn't get the formula right for season 1.

Message 3 of 14 (685 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@xcr762 wrote:

Please respawn  give all the players that didn't finish the battlepass all the rewards, you misrepresented time needed to complete it most casual gamers don't have 100 hours a month. Also give us the legendary hunt skins because your game became unplayable after the update it was impossible for me to complete.  Because of going out of sync.

You had a count down timer showing when the battlepass would end. Could you not see it?

There was also double XP weekend amongst other things towards the end which made it super easy to finish off. You want to be handed everything because you didn't have time to complete it? I played very sporadically over the final few weeks of the battlepass and still managed to complete it. Yes it was overly grindy but certainly not impossible.

The second season shouldn't be as long winded, but you cannot expect to play very little and complete things. The BP wasn't guaranteed loot. You had to play pretty regular.

Use this experience to consider if you should buy season 2. It will be less grind, but a grind none the less.

Message 4 of 14 (667 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I did complete it but im not a casual gamer.  I play 16 hours a day almost everyday. But Im voting towards giving the guys who didn't finish it more time or just unlock the rewards for everyone who bought it. Because it was grossly misrepresented for time required to complete it.

Message 5 of 14 (649 Views)

★★★★ Pro

If you couldn't finish the battle pass in 95 days [3month] then that should be the end of it.

Why should you have an extension, while everyone else had to make time to finish it if they wanted everything. It wouldn't be fair to the people that finished the BP that sacrificed sleep or work for playing on week's/weekends when they had other obligations to attend to.

What's the point of having a season BP if their is going to be an extension ? Also Respawn was nice enough to give a double XP weekend  for the BP and Level. 

Sorry to say but you missed your chance better luck next season.

Message 6 of 14 (622 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I vote to give him an extension.

Message 7 of 14 (608 Views)

★ Expert
@xcr762 I vote for you to be banned, stop lying dude.
Message 8 of 14 (605 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 Another EA employee.
Message 9 of 14 (596 Views)

★ Expert
@xcr762 You're making it weird bruh, cringy!
Message 10 of 14 (589 Views)