You should postpone the end of the split.

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

Extend event when you know many players couldn’t play after update

★★★ Pro

It’s not fair that many miss the chance to play event or get event items just because servers won’t let them play, and only a few got a chance to play normally in the past couple of days… please extend the event duration for a few days so everyone get equal chance to enjoy it.

Message 1 of 20 (499 Views)

You should postpone the end of the split.

★ Expert

With all these issues going on the last two days i think it's fair to ask for a delay of the end of the split. After all, we're losing free rp because of your EMBARRASSING server situation.

Message 2 of 20 (393 Views)

Re: Extend event when you know many players couldn’t play after update

★★★★★ Expert
@Alphabets Same here can’t play properly and no way that I’m wasting my time in the main menu trying to log in.
Message 3 of 20 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Alphabets By my reckoning it takes 4 days to get the 5000 points needed and gives 2 weeks to complete, why would anyone need more time when it gives plenty of wiggle room to get it done?
Message 4 of 20 (478 Views)

Champion
@CAGOA34 Maybe they could only play the first few days of the event? You are right tho it is easy. I played about 4 hours the first two days. Only BR and I'm halfway through the event tracker.
Message 5 of 20 (431 Views)

Re: You should postpone the end of the split.

Champion

@Cro_Pittt 

HAHAHA, I love your idea and honestly I think so too.

EA/Respawn just need to postpone this update about a week (End of 10th Season's 1st Split).

Like the cough BF2042 cough... oh, sorry... (1month delay)

Message 6 of 20 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor That’s not Respawn’s problem! When you see a sale at a certain store but due to unforeseen events you can’t be there on time, you also don’t ask for more time or stock xD. You just accept the loss. Same principle applies here.
Message 7 of 20 (398 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Koochi-Q
This is not the case tho.
If the store puts on a sale, but no one comes in to work, who's to blame, the buyer?

Message 8 of 20 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Work.. you know.. not all work 9 to 5..  

Message 9 of 20 (388 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have zero tolerance when the servers kicks me. So I just play a game or two to get my daily treasure pack and bounce. Playing Pokemon Unite on the Switch currently. My free time is very valuable to me since I only get an hour or two on busy days. As much as I love, Apex and Respawn, I guess we all know that this should have been avoided. 

Message 10 of 20 (376 Views)