Expired credentials?

by BeardyBoy00

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Expired credentials?

★★★ Newbie

I’ve just spent over an hour on a live chat with someone who was no help whatsoever and was very rude, unprofessional and was also passive aggressive which was quite amusing.

However I’m no closer to playing the game I just bought and im getting frustrated because the customer service just sends you round in circles.

EA please address this, I have changed my password twice today and all I want to do is link my PSN with my EA so I can play Fifa with my friends.

Message 1 of 4 (220 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Expired credentials?

Community Manager

Hey @BeardyBoy00, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @BeardyBoy00, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Thankyou for replying so quickly I did do this but there was no solution to my problem.

I went through the stages and spoke to one of the advisors and in the end he couldn’t get me any closer to being able to play the game. It’s frustrating as all I want is to link my PlayStation and my EA account so that I can play the game I just bought.

Message 3 of 4 (193 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BeardyBoy00 if our live support is unable to assist then there is nothing that we can do to change this on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)