Re: Expired account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Expired account

★★★ Newbie

When i try to play any squadrons or battlefront game i get walled by a notif saying my account is expired. I contacted support but both times ive done it they ask for information i dont have access to (purchase dates) because im.. LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!! I give them everything else except for the email which for some reason isnt the one i normally use and thus i get no help whatsoever. Its beyond infuriating. Ive been barred from online play for almost a year now because EA is completely inept in their customer support capacity. Like what the hell am i.supposed to do? If my account was hacked/or i straight up cannot access it then how can i possibly give them the one piece of information they want. I know one thing. I wont be buying ANYMORE ea content until they fix this.

Message 1 of 3 (272 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @natonio89 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (211 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert
@natonio89 Sorry to hear, but reading your message I can only comment: Don't blame EA for you been locked out in an account.
Unfortunately they need proof otherwise someone can take over your account and due to privacy laws. Don't be that salty it's not helping you.

So from which account are you locked? Normally there is a recovery mail or support department from mail provider?
You cannot check bank accounts?
Message 2 of 3 (229 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @natonio89 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (212 Views)