Re: Expanding on Sept. Blog

by JoaoCandido2201

Original Post

★ Pro
At least I can finally nab the only two things I haven't gotten from all prize maps. But that isn't worth losing a game.
#Repairville isn't gonna happen. I don't know how much longer I can support this game. Unless they revoke this decision or have another in the works, I'm outta here.
Message 11 of 129 (1,211 Views)

★ Expert

Surprised they went this long...ha, ha.  Sell game to epic and they will fix it and generate millions by selling season passes and outfits...EA is sad.

Message 12 of 129 (1,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@EA_Elryn Noooooooooooo!

I love BfN so much. It helped me get through so many difficult day. Please reconsider this move! We all love BfN and have put in so much effort reporting bigs, making balancing suggestions and helping each other out when there were problems.

Please * new content!

I edited this reply to restore my positiv tone

Message 13 of 129 (1,205 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@CharlesHlcBendelThis is infuriating. This extremely long news update starts out so tame and then towards the end they just drop "Oh, by the way, we are pulling the plug muhahahah"

Message 14 of 129 (1,201 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Elryn Thanks to the team for providing many many hours of fun and escapism for me at the end of each working week with this game. Love it and sad like many to see updates end soon.

Hope for a BFN2/GW3 someday, lots of potential! Best wishes.
Message 15 of 129 (1,199 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Elryn Is this game going to disappoint us like that? Seriously? With this new Prize Map that doesn't even have a proper name? With tons and tons of posts created by the fans, suggesting things to make the game better. Why? What about Berry Brigade and Iceberg Lettuce? Is everything going to trash? What about the leaked skins? Seriously? Nothing? That's so disappointing.
Message 16 of 129 (1,188 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EA_Elryn I know you have to stay professional, while we get to complain, but could you please change the title to reflect the contents more? Something like "EA decided to let the game die" would be me accurate, in my opinion. I know I have made many negative statements in the past few minutes, but I can't help but express my disappointment. I love PvZ so much Frown
Message 17 of 129 (1,178 Views)

★ Pro
Battle Arena will no longer be ranked. My last motivation for playing that game mode vanished. I didn't even get to B- the entire time because everytime I try to play I have to wait for Half Life 3 to release just for my win not count.
This is the same situation from Fortnite: Save the World. The only difference is BFN won't even get new content and I spent less money on STW than Battle for Neighborville.
Message 18 of 129 (1,173 Views)

★★ Guide

I feel so depressed right now... BFN is the game I am playing every day since the beginning of the Covid-19 situation and I helped me distract from everything that is going on. I was so hyped for the iceberg lettuce, the maps, the skins... I'm literally holding back to not to cry right now... 

Message 19 of 129 (1,156 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Elryn Will be still getting balance updates? And will ops get updated?
Message 20 of 129 (1,156 Views)