Re: Excessive Gaming Notification

by JayQwellin19

Original Post

Excessive Gaming Notification

★★★ Newbie

I have never gotten these notifications until I downloaded Origin. Now, regardless of whether or not I'm playing a game, I get notifications every hour that excessive gaming will have consequences. I want this notification to go away. I made it so I would stay logged into Origin at all times, so I guess that's the reason. Any help? Please?

Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @JayQwellin19 All notifications that can be turned off for Origin can be found via Origin ➡️ Application Settings ➡️ Notifications.

Let me know if that helped🤖

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I've been there, but it's only for chat options, friend functions and download status/achievements.

I guess I could turn them all off, but that doesn't seem like it's going to solve my problem.

Message 3 of 3 (219 Views)