Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Evo shields should grant full shields

by BillyBlazes44

Original Post

Highlighted

Evo shields should grant full shields

★★★★ Apprentice

Always thought that when evo shields level up they should grant the full amount. Especially with the white and blues. Maybe the reds too since that's the ultimate goal, right? 

Message 1 of 6 (135 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Evo shields should grant full shields

★ Expert

@BillyBlazes44 I think white it should, but everything else it shouldn't. The purpose of the shield changes in the first place was to make the early game a little easier, regardless of whether you hot-drop or not. Currently I don't think it does that, because how much help does an empty body shield give you? 

To reiterate: Level 0 (starter shield requiring 50 damage) to 1, yes it should fill for you. Level 1 to 2 (white to blue) and up, no, I don't think it should. 

Message 2 of 6 (131 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
@pastaclown Think I agree. Dont want ppl getting instant shields mid fight. For the white shields what's the point in fighting to get your white if you need a cell to recharge if I'm looking for a cell chances are I'm gonna find a white on the ground
Message 3 of 6 (125 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe all lvl ups should give at least one bar of health. It's only 20 hp

Message 4 of 6 (121 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@BillyBlazes44 I have to say I do agree with @pastaclown you don't want to be mid fight with someone who does damage on you and then gets full shield back... it would really unbalance the game IMO.
Message 5 of 6 (91 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@BillyBlazes44I'm fairly certain when evo shields were first tested, if you didnt get shot, they were full when you leveled up. If you were damaged in the process they would not. The issue with this is people would tend to only snipe to level them up.

Message 6 of 6 (89 Views)
Twitter Stream