Re: Everyone doing double damg, and im doing 25%

by kittypokit

Original Post

Everyone doing double damg, and im doing 25%

★ Apprentice

Since i would say a month ago, i cant win a 1 on 1 to save my life, no matter the armor or gun..

I been getting melted to fast it seems like there doing extra damg or getting a headshot every single shot, while half the time im unloading whole clips just to maybe break there armor...

But there are very few games were everything seems on par, not that im winning but i know there hurting after the fight

This came more apparent yesterday playing with a freind who hasnt played in a few weeks actually getting frustrated with the inconsistencies

And of course no video or screenshots since he has very little time to play these days but a few noticble things:

Getting 290 damg, killed one guy with no armor then got into it with a guy in white armor and lost

Or getting 55 damg and getting the weekly damg in x place awarded ( that could just be a bug) but happened to both of us

And 1 last thing and this has happened very infrequently but getting the grey death screen before the last shot is fires, most notably fighting a gibraltar and he went to switch, as he switched i died and bullets were comming out his belly...

Message 1 of 19 (639 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This is the big problem with this game.  It is a bigger issue than hackers or lack of content if you ask me.  I mean what makes me logout faster than anything?  It is this poor server and netcode performance!  Plan and simple.  Why would people put up with it when they can log into a game that they don't have these issues with?  I can play BFV fine...I can play a lot of other games just fine.  I get 15 ping to the closest servers.  I expect a decent game play experience.  

Message 2 of 19 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I don't know what the * is going on in this game anymore. 

LAST WEEK I was winning  multiple games a night, killing about 5-7 per match on a good match.   

This week, haven't won a single game!  People are shooting at me with SMG's and pistols from long ranges and taking off my whole purple shield in a single spray burst.

I maybe get 1-2 kill a match. 

I absolutely believe there are multiple aim bot cheaters  in every match.  THATS how many people I believe are cheating. 

Message 3 of 19 (597 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Did you try lowering your sensitivity?

Message 4 of 19 (569 Views)

★★★ Expert

I snuck up on a Gibby recently, and dumped an entire magazine in his back with an R99 with purple extended, didn't miss a single shot, it was like 3 meters range.

But he just turned right around, and I got blasted with a devotion while I missed 2 wingman shots.

Message 5 of 19 (497 Views)

★ Apprentice

The game is just so inconsistent that its really hard to play, or want to play

I did mess around with my sensitivity and all the other settings for 3 days straight and nothing seem to make a difference 

I like the game, i enjoyed the game, spent a few $$ on it, but getting to the point that its unplayable especially without solid comment from the devs that something really is wrong

Message 6 of 19 (478 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@SpineStomp_v4gr Same for me, and over the same kind of time period as you stated.

I've just stopped playing. I was a big supporter of Apex (and through it's issues). I stated that I had faith in Respawn fixing stuff and getting it right, but I fear I'm wrong.

It got to a point the other week where I thought "why am I playing to get this frustrated" so I just stopped.

I'm not even trying again until there is news from devs saying they have addressed this issue. It's the single biggest problem, and is probably meaning people are reporting cheaters that aren't. It's the connections/server/hit reg/latency call it what you will that is the problem. It feels like your being aim botted..... by everybody on the server.

The game feels broken now for sure.

P.S I port forwarded and hardwired to see if it would help. No change. Still felt awful, and to reinforce the issue, I was playing MW alpha which ran as smooth as butter with great hit reg and smooth movement.

Message 7 of 19 (466 Views)

★ Expert

Same here, and I have stopped trying to understand as to why this is happening, cause if the Devs can’t even acknowledge the issues, than I sure can’t make things right on my end….Apex is now a “kill time” game until I find something better to do, and that won’t be hard to do.

I’ve recently downloaded Warface….that’s how disappointed I am with Apex lolol

Message 8 of 19 (457 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Silz616 I went through all the TSing steps, opened ticket with EA and did all the TSing they asked me to do. It isn't on my end! I play the BF series and never have these issues. I was hoping the Senior network Engineer job they posted to fill would help alleviate some of this over time but it really is frustrating.
Message 9 of 19 (441 Views)

★ Apprentice

I dont know why i keep playing but same for me at this point its a game to kill time probably till BL3 comes out

Its to bad me and RL friends had a fun time playing the trios, but they both gave up as well

Only other game like this i play very infrequently is realm royal and even for the mess that game can be i never felt cheated

Message 10 of 19 (431 Views)