Re: Every time I try to play new issues pop up

by XTRA-Larsiano

Original Post

Every time I try to play new issues pop up

I have not played BFV in weeks. I decided to give it a try again hoping that maybe the game has improved. I go through the endless load screen times. Log into aras it's a fairly balanced game. There is a tank available and I try to spawn it. It won't let me spawn it.. I try for over 5 minutes and it won't let me spawn the tank. I finally give up log in normally and some other player amazingly spawns a tank just behind me. The last time I tried to play movement was horrible, constantly getting stuck on walls, other players and in general could not run fluidly through the map.. When will this end? 

Can you please quit trying to add/create new content to the game and fix what you have?! The only reason I log into play anymore is to play/interact with my BFV friends. I also HOPE the game will be improving and I'll start to want to play it again, because there are aspects to the game I could enjoy (if everything was not broken).

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 2 (341 Views)

Re: Every time I try to play new issues pop up

Champion (Retired)

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for bringing this up!

I’ve seen some of the bugs you describe as not most of them. As the ability to spawn on tanks does not always function correctly, most of the time it will let you if you remember to take note of the little 'Tank' icon on the map, it’s just very annoying when it doesn’t. If you try in different games sessions you should see that it does work but with a small glitch from time to time. There are some obstacles in the game, even invisible ones that are the virtual edges of objects close by, that will block you and your bullets too quite a bit. This is especially tricky when you would like to get as much cover as one needs in hard situations when you lie down or get close to try and be harder to hit for the enemy. Also, the jumping is sometimes somewhat slow and in certain cases a bit dodgy. Due indeed hope this will get better in due time?

I agree a perfect game has little to no bugs, but all in all at this time it has become one of the better shooters of this year with some awesome features and additions. Happy gaming and see you on the Battlefield!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (257 Views)