Every match has multiple cheater squads

by unferth

Original Post

Re: Every match has multiple cevery heater squads

★★★★ Guide
@jumanjaydazed St Louis 105 ping but right now not connected at all the lag is so bad I get booted for every match.
Message 11 of 17 (339 Views)

Re: Every match has multiple cheater squads

★ Pro
@unferth I agree same with me started pvp games in 98 along with playing them good ole Atari days in the 80s myself , this is one of the worst ive seen on hackers. Medal of honor back in the day had its hackers also
Message 12 of 17 (337 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Balzano wrote:
@SlivPTSEA is not known for delivering quality now a days. If Easy AC is the one they picked. That means they will stay with it until the game dies.

I have the same experience with FPS as @unferth. And i have never come across the amount of cheaters i have in this game. Everyone can accept a cheater or two. But having one cheater/cheating squad minimum ever 3rd game (in EU) is to much.

CS:GO has more.

Message 13 of 17 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@unferth If you upgrade to PlayStation you will never whine about multi player again. As a pc and ps4 owner I can't recommend enough. My pc is gathering dust.
Message 14 of 17 (315 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ps4 is the way to deal with hackers the worst I see is maybe keyboard mouse users on ps4 and rapid fire guns. Which is far easier to beat then pc hackers with aimbot wall hacks.

Message 15 of 17 (258 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@jumanjaydazed I have lag on pc equal to my ps4 no difference. There is a huge difference in the amount I drop dead from headshots that came from across the map where the guy shooting has a snipergun and no scope.
Message 16 of 17 (253 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Dominicomucci Its hard to call going to ps4 an upgrade from my 3k pc but in this case its true.
Message 17 of 17 (251 Views)