Re: Every EA game so far has been a failure

by ajharris21

Original Post

Every EA game so far has been a failure

★★★★★ Novice

What's going on?,

Who's in charge of these decisions?

Why cant the just make a good game?

Oh wait its cause they cry about working long hours and dev fatigue.....these people dont know anything about long hours or anything about fatigue.....

If every company cried like little baby children the world would stop spinning 

I'm never buying anything from EA again after anthem launch was atrocious Apexs  slow approach to updating , Battlefields V was a failure and dont forget what starwars battlefront 2 was like 

These are all major titles that have just been absolutely garbage 

How can you justify your actions failure after failure change somthing fire someone,

DO SOMTHING!

Message 1 of 14 (3,135 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well I play apex and I haven't got any problems with it, and I play battlefield v and I don't have any problems with that either. In fact the amount of free content battlefield v has added(which I paid £40 for the battle pass In battlefield 1) is astounding. I heard they messed  up the unlocking character system with battlefront and then fixed it later on. If all the games you've mentioned were "failures" the company would be buggered by now. Which it clearly isn't

Message 2 of 14 (3,114 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@thejedi147 

"I'm never buying anything from EA again "

Highly unlikely cause you will run out of other Developers and games to whine about!

Apex is free and no one if being forced to purchase anything in-game.

Maybe go outside and get some fresh air.

Heart

Message 3 of 14 (3,082 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It honestly appears that EA is making tons of money by launching a promising game, then not allocating much more time after launch for the devs to update the game and work on the anti cheats. 

Look at Apex now: Our latest patch was tiny and barely addressed any of the issues that need to be worked on, yet they say the devs need a break. To me it sounds like after a record breaking launch and cashing in on it, they either got rid of most of the devs, or assigned them to a new, different project. 

EA and Activision are notorious about doing this. Activision forced the lay offs of 2/3rd of the quality assurance devs for World of Warcraft after a year of record profits, and now WoW is in its worst state ever as far as balance and bugs. 

Message 4 of 14 (3,068 Views)

★★ Expert

@Opersect 

100% agreed

Get it up, get it out add micro trans to make some profit. The thing is that many, including myself, expect more out of their gaming experience. But I don't push it as much with f2p games. I have no right to b@tch and complain about sth I didn't pay for. Others do 'cause they bought battle pass...but that was their choice. Everyone knows there's gonna be issues with what they paid for(skins,loot boxes...) but they buy it anyways.

m2cents

Heart

Message 5 of 14 (3,059 Views)

★★★ Guide

What needs to happen is! The team making StarWars needs to abandon that game and jump on this.

Problem solved.

Message 6 of 14 (3,049 Views)

★ Guide

It wont happen though, EA collected their money from this game now their on to the next money grab game.

Plus its made by respawn, they cant balance games at all.

Message 7 of 14 (3,006 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Patch-1-1-3-Discussion/td-p/7880854/jump-to/first-unrea...

As somebody said, this is the last 'tiny" patch who barely addressed the major issues: my advice is to read all the posts and not only the part you need; in case you do read all the posts than learn how to read.

Another point is: they need to leave developing Star Wars and think about Apex: nothing, just have a laugh to this statement!

Last point: all the EA game have been failures........... Ok this is fair enough, but only if you convince Fifa that has been a fail!

Lads, my biggest advice, if for you is too much of a struggle to play Apex on pc due all them Issues, is to buy a console.

And, if you play on console i will never believe that you've all this problems and bugs while playing! 

Message 8 of 14 (2,991 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

You guyz are wrong, all you have to do is check connection troubleshooting on ea website, boom! Problems solved!

Message 9 of 14 (2,978 Views)

★ Pro
@Sp4ceb4lls <<<<<< solution for everything Check connection, (Its not always connection problems lol)
Message 10 of 14 (2,946 Views)