Everlasting Crown

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

Everlasting Crown

★★★★★ Expert

I know there's more important issues to deal with right now, but where's the crown? One of my absolute favorite parts of GW2 was the talking crown and finding out it had so many things to say, some of them extremely specific. Is it going to be something Rux sells?

Message 1 of 6 (422 Views)

Re: Everlasting Crown

★ Expert

Yes please this! I LOVED the cheerleading crown of gnomes. It added a whole new level of enjoyment to my gameplay! The kids and I still quote random phrases we picked up from there in our daily lives. I've been hoping it has a future in this new game as well that just hasn't been reveiled yet.

Message 2 of 6 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Iron_Guard8, I've no news on whether or not they'll feature in this game but as we do with feedback and suggestions shared on this forum with us, I can pass on your posts too. Yours too @TLEsquire Standard smile

Thanks for sharing btw @TLEsquire. It warms my heart to imagine the kiddies going about their day quoting the crown. :D I can just hear it now: "Spiffy socks...Ha!", "Mu-Mu-Mu-Multi Vanquish!"...it's adorable. <3

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 6 (386 Views)

★ Expert

@EA_Lanna "Who's the boss? YOU the boss!", "Be more careful next time" and "Ha! Still got you!" are favorites. And the deep voice impression really adds to the moment lol

Message 4 of 6 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Chompers had some great ones:

"Mmmm, zombie feet!"

"Spicy!"

Some were super specific like vanquishing a pirate in a barrel:

"Watch for splinters!"

Potato Mines:

"Explosive potato!"

"Po-ta-to!"

Great stuff!

Message 5 of 6 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Yeah, nothing beats a solid one-liner and those ones are golden!. Large smile 

(@Iron_Guard8 I totally read that last line as Samwise Gamgee ^^)

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (285 Views)