Re: Ever wonder why you suddenly suck at the game?

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@RichAC are you suggesting there were better pro gaming scenes in quake 3 and 1.6? I played competitive 1.6 and won 400 dollars and a brand new ps2, what a time. It was a great local tournament but that was the frontlining fps back then, there was no competition. Except battlefield 1942 and quake, which weren't really competition for cs at the time.

Anyone on a pro team shouldn't be using cheats if they cared about their contract or rep at all. Most top streamers aren't either but they have to face cheaters all day. There were a few fakes snuffed out on faze but it's obvious when they do.

Message 41 of 50 (670 Views)

★★ Pro

@HomieSmoocher420 wrote:

@RichAC are you suggesting there were better pro gaming scenes in quake 3 and 1.6? I played competitive 1.6 and won 400 dollars and a brand new ps2, what a time. It was a great local tournament but that was the frontlining fps back then, there was no competition. Except battlefield 1942 and quake, which weren't really competition for cs at the time.

Anyone on a pro team shouldn't be using cheats if they cared about their contract or rep at all. Most top streamers aren't either but they have to face cheaters all day. There were a few fakes snuffed out on faze but it's obvious when they do.

Did I say pro gaming scenes?   I hope you are not suggesting only pros and high skilled players can be competitive or have competitive leagues.   They are probably not even 1% of the population and are not what makes a game popular.

Message 42 of 50 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

After the old ways update all of a sudden, everyone I play against is high ranked and I always lose. Even ranked matches are the same for me. These high ranks seriously ruin the experience for new ppl trying to play the game and have fun, maybe they should work on balancing a bit...

Message 43 of 50 (552 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Fluid-Flaire SBMM is to blame. Instead of offering a mixed experience to players (sometimes you players guys better than you and sometimes you play guys worse than you), we are literally FORCED to play opponents that have been determined to be our skill level. The result is a consistent stressful and sweatY experience.

And “gitting gud” doesn’t even help, as this will only place you with better opponents. The whole thing sucks for medium to high skilled players. But the low skilled players “apparently” comprise the majority, and this system keeps them safe.

Message 44 of 50 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this post was made a while ago and the game is older but the same happened to me, a couple days ago I got my first 2k badge and I was frying as kill leader in every lobby then suddenly I take a 30 minute break and when I come back I suck and can’t even accomplish a 1v1 I’m level 118 I’ve been grinding the hell out of this game for about a month now and I’ve grown a lot in skill but now it feels like I just started the game and can’t do anything for my team

Message 45 of 50 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LSH_ZOMBIE Do this: take another 30 minute break... but instead of breaking... accelerate. Do 30 minutes of exercise... then play again.

Equilibrium. You set stuff right again and your game will be going swimmingly again
Message 46 of 50 (452 Views)

@Koochi-Q I had a great first week, this second one not so much. Tonight was just bad all round. Dont know why.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 47 of 50 (448 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro

It's just the difficulty dynamically adjusting.

Message 48 of 50 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

you know? i was about to said the exact same thing

and your guess might be true

i always watch someone who killing me in suspicious way A LOT,  they use soft aim assist (in pc match?) which not hitting always but aiming down is easier

just right click and whenever enemies coordinate in monitor, that crosshair always aim to that

in platinum rank (even i see some diamond is cheating)

forget that who said "your aim must be blah blah blah"

i can aim , my aim arent always good tough but i know how normal aim works

who dont want easy aim with wingman just right click , and shoot shoot shoot, 60% hit is enough with that kind of assist and damage in any range?

Message 49 of 50 (367 Views)

@1ronKeys well I wish the dda would just go mia Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 50 of 50 (313 Views)