Re: Ever wonder why you suddenly suck at the game?

by Flashshark1980

Original Post

★★ Guide

@AhoyDrogon wrote:

Fillthycasuall...

NRG dizzy has 4500+ headshots

Their has been talk lately, including highly up voted posts on Reddit, people suspect Dizzy is cheating when streaming. 

Message 31 of 50 (707 Views)

★ Guide

I never got anything from the start, my accuracy was sub 10% at best and I would say maybe 5% on average; damage was usually never more than 100 per round  and punching I could get more damage than guns.

I could get knockdowns but struggled to kill them even when they just sat looking at me, my k/d ratio is the lowest in any game I have ever played.

Past tenses, I don't struggle in other games so I play them and not this.

I've been playing games since Christmas 1982 on the Atari VCS, 24 years on the PC and if AL was the normal for gameplay experience I would have taken up knitting instead before New Year's 1982.

Why is it like it?  Absolutely no idea. cheaters are a factor but it doesn't explain the rest of it.

Message 32 of 50 (652 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I think whats going on is respawn added some secret basic matchmaking.  But its being undermined by all the new accounts.  if you notice you  see tons of people under lvl 25 who are very good at the game.   This is to abuse the matchmaking.   Now instead of just hackers.  its also alt account smurfing tier slum lords rage quitting players.... lol

Message 33 of 50 (619 Views)

★ Apprentice
it not about "how suck we play"....it about "how pro you use hacker" ,tired looting for 10minute suddenly got kill by hacker wh+aimbot ...happy looting hacker
Message 34 of 50 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I think in 2 decades of gaming I have never seen a game that was so helpless against hackers.

Thiose cheat and hack writers must be laughing loud at EA and the useless Respawn idiots.

And then they use easy(tohack)anitcheat LOL and pay money to a completely useless part of software.

ITS A SHAME!

Message 35 of 50 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Flashshark1980 wrote:

I think in 2 decades of gaming I have never seen a game that was so helpless against hackers.

Thiose cheat and hack writers must be laughing loud at EA and the useless Respawn idiots.

And then they use easy(tohack)anitcheat LOL and pay money to a completely useless part of software.

ITS A SHAME!

you must not pay attention.  worst game crushed by hackers I ever seen was crysis 2.    was smashed so hard in beta that crytek publicly vowed to do something about it on official release.  They failed and it got worse.  It got so bad they eventually had to take the game offline.   

I can name  more games like it.  IMO,  i have yet to see any company do anything substantial to stop hackers.  Its almost impossible especially with communities of exploiters and poor sports like we have nowadays.    For an old guy like me,  pc gaming died over a decade ago.    Only game popular in NA is LoL.

Message 36 of 50 (595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Fluid-Flaire wrote:

any advice you would give to a fellow fan of this spectacular game? I would appreciate the advice and the discussion

Paragraphs 

Message 37 of 50 (583 Views)

★ Guide

@RichAC 

Speak for yourself with the old bit, but I do agree that online gaming isn't worth the time any more outside of co op.

1100 hours in Battlefield 2 2005-2010 and there wasn't any great number of hackers, the best badly made game ever with atrocious game mechanic exploits but hardly any hackers.

Same with Planetside 2 from 20102-2015, although that was never a game anyway.

But now they seem to be common and combined with the console dumbing down and the most popular game in the world being aimed at under 12s single player is the only place to find any decent gaming left.

Message 38 of 50 (553 Views)

★ Guide

RichAC - Speak for yourself with the old bit, but I do agree that online gaming isn't worth the time any more outside of co op.

1100 hours in Battlefield 2 2005-2010 and there wasn't any great number of hackers, the best badly made game ever with atrocious game mechanic exploits but hardly any hackers.

But now they seem to be common and combined with the console dumbing down and the most popular game in the world being aimed at under 12s single player is the only place to find any decent gaming left.

Message 39 of 50 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@halo572 wrote:

@RichAC 

Speak for yourself with the old bit, but I do agree that online gaming isn't worth the time any more outside of co op.

IMO  coming from quake 3 and cs 1.6 and bf2 etc...   is that hackers and stackers were always around, but the difference back then was you could find good admin'd servers that encouraged fair play and competitive matches.   I mean cs 1.6 had community run leagues for all skill levels.  Its how it stayed popular.   BF2 had amazing gaming communities like texas teamplayers as an example.   Nowadays good admins get ddos'd and attacked out of existence and it has become too costly and troublesome for them to host servers.   Its partly why dedicated servers are becoming a thing of the past.  Its basically like putting a target on the forehead of admins and players alike.   Private servers might as well be considered tools for abuse nowadays because the only people left running them are anything but sportsmanlike. 

Even speaking out against cheaters makes you a big target  and there is no defenses for you.   

Its just a rotten generation and fake times we are living in.   Look at how most of the popular twitch streamers simply exploit the game any way they can and constantly disrespect it.  We don't even have pro gaming scenes anymore, we have pub stomping popularity contests where toxic play is encouraged.

Message 40 of 50 (500 Views)