Ever seen any ID with if you play in Asia

by TJ400000

Original Post

Ever seen any ID with if you play in Asia

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Haven't seen cheating industry personnels for days as I shifted my playing time from midnight to daytime.

But just now there is this [Removed by CM] guy who is last game's champion as well as a cheat seller .....

I feel greatly undelighted to see such ID being existant in my game, and I was unable to report him in-game, because he was not my teammate.

[Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 4 (177 Views)

Re: Ever seen any ID with " Qqun " if you play in Asia

★★★ Guide

Oh yes, the game after this one, the champion is again a cheat seller.

How many times I have talked this in the official forum, IDs that contains 8 random odd numbers are definitely cheat sellers.

So anticheat could simply blocking all such IDs from existing, from creating etcs.

But there are still cheat sellers ruins your mood on Taiwan servers.

Have the anticheat team not figured out how to keep the Taiwan servers clean ?

Message 2 of 4 (161 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TJ400000, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

[Removed by CM]

Message 4 of 4 (140 Views)