Ever felt bad about killing someone?

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Ever felt bad about killing someone?

★ Expert

There's a Wraith out there who now hates me. After LVing on the rig, I chased her down (I got a weapon, she didn't) and in her panic she jumped off the map, awarding me the kill as I'd taken some damage off her. My squad made our way off of the rig then the Bang noticed a drop ship. We raced over, the Bang spied someone in a building, began firing and knocked, so I ran over to the respawn point ... and it was of course the same Wraith. I chased her down again ... this time she got a weapon but her aim was bad and I knocked her, then I finished her.

Jeez, she must have taken it personally. Sorry Wraith. I am dealing with the guilt of ruining your game.

On the other hand, is there a badge for killing the same player twice in the same game? Should be :D

Message 1 of 10 (376 Views)

Re: Ever felt bad about killing someone?

@EdwardDLuffy Not really no, I mean it's part of the game.. Well there was one time I was solo.. It was top 3 and I shot my gun a few times to get the attention of one of the two remaining squads. Teabagged a bit threw down some batts.. One of them zip lined over grabbed the bat and went back to his team.. The other squad tried third partying them. I could not keep track of who was who, so I just started sniping everything that moved. Don't know who I killed, but I won the match. One wraith survived, I climbed on over.. She started shooting at me and I downed her.. She was self reviving I felt mildly bad but could not resist taking home my first Solo victory so I PK'd her.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 10 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EdwardDLuffyDidn’t read all but answer is “You skin suits with your feelings. Think it’s a game? It’s not”.

Only time I came close was when a pathfinders was last one and was running away between buildings so I chased... he kept dipping at some point behind a door so I bust the door and shot him... then I remembered ‘oh wait he might’ve been peace offering... oh well’.

[EDIT] @EdwardDLuffy  did so afterwards. Lolz you felt bad about that? XD I’m not entirely sure but I think I once killed the same person 3 times in one game... it’s not that I’m unsure if it was the same person. I just have a foggy memory of that I did... that said I’ve killed the same person multiple times in the same game. Once I took out 2 of a team. Their teammate revived them, minute afterwards after that had their guns, I killed all three XD. 

[EDIT] @KelRiever WOW. I was like, it’s not skin bags, but skin suits... why did he say bags... so I checked my comment and I gasped at my mistake. Dunno even how that happened... hopefully not many saw that mistake 😅😨

Message 3 of 10 (325 Views)

★★★ Expert

‘Skin bags’ by the way.

sometimes, sure.  You can tell a person was let down by their team or just wants out.  A little bad. Not too bad because it’s a game and they’ll jump into the next one.

Message 4 of 10 (307 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy Laugh? Yes xD
Message 5 of 10 (283 Views)

Champion

Only if the skill gap between me and the enemy is painfully obvious.

Hard to take any pleasure from noob bashing lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

I did Sentinel execute a knocked Caustic early game once, at point blank range.

He didn’t move, he knew what was coming...

Message 7 of 10 (267 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy No never
Message 8 of 10 (266 Views)

★ Pro
@EdwardDLuffy most Wraith player deserve what they get xd
bc most of them * tuxice 3rd.4th.5th party no tactical player.
Message 9 of 10 (229 Views)

★ Pro
they only legends feel bad about her is lifeline be she help her teamate and they just not cover her or running a a way
Message 10 of 10 (226 Views)