Re: Why can't i set my challenges?

by bdraemeien2010

Original Post

Event challenges

★ Expert

Since i can't see any challenges on screen i'm wondering, if i play the event, will my progress be kept or it will be like i've never played it?

Message 1 of 7 (363 Views)

Re: Event challenges

★★ Novice

There has not been one statement from you. What is happening? Do you know this is a live game and its affecting all players? Or does respawn/ea really not care? DO SOMETHING!!!! 

Message 2 of 7 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

If you select the button to look at the event levels fitted it lock your game up as well?

Message 3 of 7 (336 Views)

Why can't i set my challenges?

★★ Novice

Just curious but is this happening for others too?

Message 4 of 7 (321 Views)

★ Expert

@BoogerHead2003  yep it freezes and then goes back to main menu after an error code

Message 5 of 7 (329 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all. 

The Apex Legends team is currently looking into the issues with Challenges not working. I'd recommend checking out this thread over at the Bug Reports board when you have a chance: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Megathread-Grand-Soiree-Event-Challenges-Gone/m-p/8650365#M210...

Thanks for bearing with us on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 7 (307 Views)

Re: Why can't i set my challenges?

★★★ Newbie

its happening to me to and im verry pissed off i have had issues since this new event the other day it took the playlist away for about 3 hours or more where i couldnt even play now i cant see my challenges and when i click the about it tells me game logic erro or what ever it is that comes up

Message 7 of 7 (242 Views)