Eva-8 should have white/blue bolt by default

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

Eva-8 should have white/blue bolt by default

★ Expert

If you compare mastiff and eva both with the same bolt clearly the first is going to win every time. If Eva has bolt implemented by default just like triple take has precision choke, it could become a more useful and picked gun, and maybe some people would not pick Mastiff anymore, at least for the entire game.

Message 1 of 6 (250 Views)

Re: Eva-8 should have white/blue bolt by default

★★★ Pro
@Cro_Pittt I think the Eva should naturally fire as if it had the double tap on it! The weapon would be so much better!

I'm not a shotgun player, but Eva was my fave when I used it with a double tap!
Message 2 of 6 (234 Views)

★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt Imagine if Eva-8 was able to use hammerpoint rounds.
Message 3 of 6 (211 Views)

★★ Expert

@Daze623 imagine if they put in a hop-up that made it fire slugs with more damage but with reduced magazine size. Or a hop-up that allowed it to mag-dump. 

Message 4 of 6 (207 Views)

★ Expert

@pastaclown @Daze623 @rockyboy1998 lol pretty good ideas you have there, i'm open to everything that makes the Mastiff less op, even if it means to make eva op xD.

Message 5 of 6 (191 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt I'd just like it to have selectable double tap built in. Personally I only like the double tap when I have a white or no bolt. Once blue or purple I dont like the double tap. So I would have it on initially and shut it off if I found a good bolt.
Message 6 of 6 (171 Views)