Re: Error when registering for playtest

by masushowa

Original Post

Error when registering for playtest

★ Novice

Everytime I try to register for a playtest I get an error on the last page.  Then the event is categorized as in progress rather than enlisted.  Lost out on 2 play tests so far.  

Help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 13 (14,135 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Armokk do you remember the error you received? Would you have a screenshot? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 13 (14,069 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

No screen shot atm but did however become registered and receive communication about the playtest. Strange.  There aren't anymore play tests in my area but when the next one pops up and I register I will be sure to take several before and after shots of the error IF it occurs.

Thank you

Armokk

Message 3 of 13 (14,065 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Ok, well I'm glad to hear you were able to become registered. Standard smileLet us know if you do encounter any errors again in future. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 13 (14,058 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
how did you fix it? I got the same error?
Message 5 of 13 (14,045 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Any screenshot?

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 6 of 13 (13,950 Views)

★★★ Pro

hi .

In the registration screen, an error occurs in profile registration. Disappointed

Message 7 of 13 (13,918 Views)

★★★ Pro

0 complete !?

Message 8 of 13 (13,915 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same error and the error says “The Application has encountered an error. It doesn’t appear to have affected your data let’s start again.” Please try to find a solution, as I have missed many play tests because of this.

Message 9 of 13 (12,826 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you figure out how to get it fixed?I'm getting the same error

Message 10 of 13 (12,683 Views)