Re: Error in game

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error in game

★★★★ Novice

So i play Apex everyday and today after 30mins of playing, and then suddenly this error appeared out of no where when im looting. What is this? i tried to restart the game and origin, still wont work, someone please help.  I can not get into the game.

Message 1 of 9 (687 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Thanks for the extra details.

Once the dust settled on this, what happened was that there was an issue with the data that came with the Golden Week content, and a fix was deployed on our end.

Cheers, and sorry for the inconvenience.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (556 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Akira-s2x Does the problem persist, even if you remove that ranked Plat weapon charm?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 2 of 9 (679 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@dSKyNafinchin problem is i can not get into the game, so i cant remove the charm
Message 3 of 9 (671 Views)

Champion
@Akira-s2x Ah, I see. Hopefully someone on PC/Origin will respond for you. I'm on Xbox, so I honestly have no idea

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 4 of 9 (654 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@dSKyNafinchin no problem mate, thanks for the bump, appreciate it
Message 5 of 9 (650 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Akira-s2x Hey, it looks like you got into some matches (including a win, congrats) since your post. Can I check what steps you took to get in, or did you just need to wait?

Edit: I found a bit more info,  if folks encounter this they should just need to restart their game client. 

I know you mentioned a restart before, but it seems there were some updates on our end before the update would address this.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 9 (617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Davidhi, at first i tried to restart the game, then restarted the origin too, still didnt help. Then i tried to restart my PC, still wont help, untill like 10mins i retried and i get into the lobby but it says "could not connect the last match bla bla bla". Then i could play normally after that.

My thought, the error was on that match, so i need to wait until all my squadmates died and back to lobby, (sadly i play solo) so i have no clue if the match was still running or ended, so i waited like 10mins and then i could get into the lobby.

I didnt remove the charm, so i dont think the charm is the issue, eventhough the error text says something about charm.

PS : when i posted it at twitter yesterday, some people also had the same exact issue

Message 7 of 9 (592 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks for the extra details.

Once the dust settled on this, what happened was that there was an issue with the data that came with the Golden Week content, and a fix was deployed on our end.

Cheers, and sorry for the inconvenience.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 9 (557 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David no problem, glad to hear that it is fixed
Message 9 of 9 (536 Views)