Re: Error:banned, a BUG that nobody at EA/ORIGIN can solve ? ALERT

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Error:banned, a BUG that nobody at EA/ORIGIN can solve ? ALERT

★★★ Novice

A specific kind of BAN ERROR which is a BUG that technical service cannot solve so far:

I've been randomly "banned"1 year ago. Or at least I had an error message when entering a lobby saying "Error: banned". This is key. 

My "ban history" - that you can find on your EA account's page, is empty. Support told me that my account wasn't banned. Sent them screenshots of the error message "Error:banned"

I had multiple support contacts, the first one just telling me to wait. One other was this one girl that helped me reparing, cleaning cache and changing my password. Nothing changed.

Another one told me that they can't do anything and that it's the Technical Service that should handle this, because my account is not banned strictly, but I get this error message. She made me contact them, and they said they would send my problem to the service responsible of handling bans. What a shitshow! Nobody want's to take responsibility here, there are handling each other the hot potatoe.

I've spend a lot of money on my account, and here I am having to whine on a forum to highlight this problem. Please EA, Origin, whatever, either fix this or give me my money back, but ANSWER and take your responsibilities!

I love your game, that's why I'm so mad about this.

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Re: Error:banned, a BUG that nobody at EA/ORIGIN can solve ? ALERT

Hero
@2baldballs Hey there, while i can understand your frustration with this concern this is just not something the forums can assist with. CM here on the forums do not have access to that information. Only the Terms of Service teams can look into it. I know this is not the answer you was looking for its the best answer we are capable of providing.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Feedback/What-to-do-if-your-account-has-been-suspended/m-p/1002703...

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)