Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Epic loot galore and one masterwork

by Tymotzues

Original Post

Epic loot galore and one masterwork

★★★★ Novice

What in the world happen to the loot drop system one minute I was earning masterwork a decent amount and every now then a beautiful legendary. For the game time I’ve been playing should at least dropped a legendary but I have seen none since that last maintenance fix you guys did, that said it was going make getting good loot better. But natta I’m playing on grand master 2 and barely can get masterworks to drop let alone a legendary and that’s doing a legendary contract and strongholds. I gave you guys a decent review on that survey. I still have hope that you guys can make this game work hopefully fixes come soon rather than later but right now I have to give it break and play a game that doesn’t aggravate me 

Message 1 of 6 (134 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same

At least you're getting loads of Epics, I'm GM2 649 90+%Luck and getting as many Rares as Epics, the occasional MW, nadda Legendary drops

Pointless grind

Message 2 of 6 (121 Views)

★★★ Guide

Rng be rng.

Last night our 4 map squad

10 leg 

30+ mw 

4 hours total

Out of those 10 I got 1 another got 0 the other 2 9 between them.

Sucks but unless we get guarantee drops rng will get you

Message 3 of 6 (117 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What's wrong with the loot system??

This happened earlier this week

Message 4 of 6 (101 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Agreed. I haven't gotten a single legendary for days now. Power level 662 storm playing on gm2. I've tried strongholds, legendary contracts, contracts, hours of freeplay mode....Nothing. I'm feeling like I'm stagnating in gear progression again and that's affecting how much fun i have. I have around 86% luck and the last legendary i got was 5 days ago...
Message 5 of 6 (72 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Anthem Screenshot 2019.03.22 - 02.52.02.26.png

this is what i got from this morning 1 hour gm2 free play

Message 6 of 6 (58 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help