Re: Entering base

by wyatt806

Original Post

Entering base

★★★ Novice

I love this game so far. It is a great game and is very fun in story, multiplayer and more!

One minor flaw in this game that was fun in gw2 is entering the enemy base.

I am talking about entering the zombie base as a plant and vise versa. By doing this in gw2 you could trigger champion ai and bosses and more enemies.

However, in this game, the hub world, giddy park, only has basic zombies and plants which makes the hub world a little bit boring and bland.

I would like EA to maybe add this by the full release or maybe in a patch later in the games lifespan.

Sincerely,

A fan

Message 1 of 5 (373 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Agreed.  Many of us miss many aspects from GW2’s backyard experience.

Message 2 of 5 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I love the new PvE stuff, but like you I wish that Giddy Park was more dynamic and less prone to camping the other side's entry area. With no bosses, turrets, or alarms like we had in the backyard battleground, it's not as fun to play right now. There's also that team swap glitch at Giddy Park that needs to be fixed soon too.

Message 3 of 5 (334 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the feedback 

Message 4 of 5 (312 Views)

★ Guide

I was quite stunned on the evening of Sun., Sept. 29, when I began play by entering the Neighborville game as a plant and found Zombies (Electric Slide and Soldier characters) in the center of the plant base. Instinctively I began to use weapons against them to no avail. When I found that no harm would come to/from them, I continued on my way around the base. I just figured someone found and shared a glitch that I hadn’t heard of before then. ~ Rose

Message 5 of 5 (270 Views)