Enough respawn enough ! put soloes back now !

by YuGGiFTW

Original Post

Enough respawn enough ! put soloes back now !

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

this is getting out of hand it truely is you have to be some next level naive to stick with this nonsense idea of stick to story line we are apex legends we must work to gether we created respawn beacons and a ping system and legends are revolve around squads enough !!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeee donttttttttttt careeeeeeeeeeeee about any of those stuff ! the reason people fell in love with this game from the first place was none of this not the dumb storyline that came out of no where with no history not the ping system not the respawns none of it the reason they fell in love with it was the polished fast paced gunfight the sick movement the swaggi trickshot jumpshot playstyle the tight shotgun battles the luxuryness of peacekeeper and wingman in tight spots thats the reason we fell in love with this game not having building crap like fortnite or people benefiniting from camping far more than ever like in pubg thats why we fell in love with this game ! Battle royale games started to get popular very quickly back in 2016 on h1z1 time because of the solo freedom the fact that you can make decision do what ever you want go where ever you want in 100 % controll of everything people are tired of each other guys this is 2019 (close to 2020) this is not the era for team games thats why ow is dead thats why csgo is dead ddota 2 wow and ........ team games are just not fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why they are dead and br games are popular because of the solo freedom give this game the solo mode back and stop complaning about the character abilities and stuff like that the only reason you guys are not putting soloes in this game is because you know what will happen if you do cause you tried it once back in iron crown and as soon as you did it quads were close to 100 % dead queue time because nobody wants to play quads people are sick of each other ..... and not every person has friends to play with or even if they have they might not be on at the same time just put the solo q back in the game and close this nonsense BEFORE ITS TO LATE - cause the next br will literally stomp this game down to the bottom of lake believe it or not . also all the streamers confirmed that solo should be a mode in this game even those who dont play soloes at all like Viss / shroud

Message 1 of 75 (1,788 Views)

Re: Enough respawn enough ! put soloes back now !

★★★ Expert

Oke so first of all... paragraphs. Please do paragraphs.

Second. I completely agree.

This whole season, I had 4 games with randoms that played like the game was intended. People stuck close enough. We all shared resources, heeded each other's call outs, and if somebody got shot at or pinged "hostile close" the other 2 were there in a heartbeat to face the fight, and not leave your team mate alone.

4 games out of hundreds of games played.

All other games were nothing but frustration and anger, running after 2 bobo's who insist on standing on a hill in between of 3 squads and instaquit when they are downed isn't fun.

Message 2 of 75 (1,708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Four games? Lucky. I haven't had a single match yet where people actually play like a squad.

Instead I've got dudebros who do nothing but rage into their mic and do less that 100 damage after 17 minutes, people who are new, selfish Wraith mains who don't contribute but take the best gear, awful Wraith mains who want to fight every fight regardless of whether or not it's a good idea, trash tier Wraith "mains" who think they're holding up the squad on their own but have actually contributed like 20 damage per fight, and just about every awful player under the sun who saw Shroud play ONCE and decided they were just as good as him and decide they're gonna 1v3 everyone. With white armor. Using a P2020.

4 games...must be niiiice...

Message 3 of 75 (1,694 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@YuGGiFTW Wow! That is the longest run on sentence I ever seen! lol
Message 4 of 75 (1,686 Views)

★ Pro

The so called facts in this thread are faker then cnn... 

Message 5 of 75 (1,677 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Oh.My.God 😂

When people get so frustrated, they do need to find something else to do!

And by the way i would like to see solos just because that way all the crap will not effect anymore somebody else games! 

Message 6 of 75 (1,662 Views)

★★★ Expert

@pastaclown wrote:

Four games? Lucky. I haven't had a single match yet where people actually play like a squad.

Instead I've got dudebros who do nothing but rage into their mic and do less that 100 damage after 17 minutes, people who are new, selfish Wraith mains who don't contribute but take the best gear, awful Wraith mains who want to fight every fight regardless of whether or not it's a good idea, trash tier Wraith "mains" who think they're holding up the squad on their own but have actually contributed like 20 damage per fight, and just about every awful player under the sun who saw Shroud play ONCE and decided they were just as good as him and decide they're gonna 1v3 everyone. With white armor. Using a P2020.

4 games...must be niiiice...

Ayo you got something against Wraith sweats bro? Angry

Message 7 of 75 (1,654 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@YuGGiFTW Quite a lot to unpack there. This is the only BR game I've played so I can't say you're wrong about everyone's love for solo. Personally I find it boring though. Straight up gunfights put me to sleep but the challenge of finding a way to impact a fight to save/support a team mate keeps me engaged. I'm unusual I guess.

You're right about Apex dying as soon as the Next BR comes out though especially if it adopts solo play.

A game that's this focused on team based abilities can't compete with a game focused on strong individual characters if both games feature Solo games.

Double down on squads or retool things to make Solo interesting but it seems like an unreasonable request.

Message 8 of 75 (1,639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

dude battle royale game history started with soloes the first br didnt even had a squad or dou these mode where something added later on to make the streamer platform a little bit more friendly and for those people who have bae's

the real battle royale is solo q anything else beside that any other mode is just an arcade mode the true standard br is solo thats the whole ppoint of it you are there in that field to be tested and there is alot of you and only 1 will survive

i dont care about the story line again im one of those type of guys who is extremley againts story lines because i believe story line causes problem in any game regardless but ! solo queues are solo queues you know i dont have to bash with 2 dumm dumm's out of no where specially when im playing on eu which makes it 10 times harder some eu peeps dont even speak english some of them are just straight up bad from the start and you know

soloes are something necessary some people dont understand this but ... this game needs it its like you create a banking system without supporting paypal or master imagine that for a second than related to apex legends you will discover what my point is without soloes there are no standards attach to this games package ..

Message 9 of 75 (1,629 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Rofl, it's the longest rant without a single dot.
Message 10 of 75 (1,619 Views)