Re: Enough respawn enough ! put soloes back now !

by Wreck_It_Lopers

Original Post

★ Pro

I fell in love with this game because of the ping system, the gunplay, and the team aspect. 

Victory, like everything else, is better shared than alone. 

This game isn’t dead. In fact, it hasn’t even come close to peaking yet. It will be around for the foreseeable future, and even further. Over 70 million registered players and now even more investment from EA speaks for itself. 

There’s nothing wrong with with solos, and it should be a permanent mode. Same goes for duos, Perhaps even quads. But solo play  will never be better than team play. That’s why as big as they are, tennis and golf don’t dome close to the team sports in worldwide popularity.

Message 41 of 75 (417 Views)

★★ Pro

I love the comment - why does this game need to fill a space that's already filled? There are already other BR's with Solos. Why fault a game for doing something different? I really hope Respawn stands firm on their team-based game. The second they give in to a bunch of whiny internet trolls is the day they lose power. Once they get one thing, they'll just beg for more. It's a never-ending cycle. 

Message 42 of 75 (440 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@heme725"Quite a lot to unpack there" that's the funniest thing I have read on here in a while. Well done. 

Message 43 of 75 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@jonesy0218you sound like one of those tier 20 bottom below average players who runs around in forums and speaks about something that he has no clue about xD i like you dude people like you are those who make reading comments on forums so fun . keep it up

Message 44 of 75 (429 Views)

★★ Guide

No.I need to get carried please

Message 45 of 75 (380 Views)

★ Pro

@DaViDTheGeNiuSs wrote:

i love it when i read peoples replies about i like the team base aspect of this game :D it makes me feel so silly .

dude quads are so boringg they are probably the most boring mode in the game specially with a small map like this where get back to back 3rd partied ..

how many times you heard a gunfight going around near you and you called your quad mate dude lets 3rd party them and then another team rolled up on you and then another team untill literally half of lobby dies in 1 spot just because the map is so small and legends are so mobile and fast that they can catch up within 20 seconds ...

it just makes me sick to see peoples like this commentating i like the team base aspec blah blah if you like team base go play overwatch or some dumdum heavy team base game like that you get a instant respawn aswell after 10 seconds or cod ... the new cod is amaizing for you people ....

just makes me sick dude makes me so sick to hear these people almost feels like im living in a world with 90 % of the people using 10  % of their brain function and the other 10 % are using about the actuallt 25 ..

and btw to answer to all those people who are saying find a squad i do have 6 premade squad mates that they do play this game time to time but i dont like  teaming up with people .. i just dont like it and im sure there are milions of people just like me who dont like playing with a team either so give us soloes keep both parties satisfide .... or go to .... bestt regards .

Did you really just tell the people that like the squad aspect of this game to go play a team based game…? um we do the developers have even stated that Apex was intended to be a team based game and the ping system and the legends abilities that work with each other...

Lmao WOOOOOW... 🤣🤣👍

Message 46 of 75 (359 Views)

★★★ Expert

If adding solos would've been something easy to do and without affecting the development plan set for this game, Respawn would've added it right from the start. But some people think they know better... Is it the Dunning-Kruger effect? Maybe...

Message 47 of 75 (341 Views)

★★★★ Guide

if they bring it back..i bet they’d make it limited time again because they truly don’t care what the players are begging for 

Message 48 of 75 (333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@mikogibo wrote:

if they bring it back..i bet they’d make it limited time again because they truly don’t care what the players are begging for 

Or maybe, as has been said 300 million times. The devs intend to keep the game they created... and thats a team based BR game. It wasn't  designed to be solo, its designed around being a team game. So i would expect them not to listen too you all about solos... do you get mad your racing game doesnt have gun? Lets complain till they add it!

Message 49 of 75 (329 Views)

★ Guide
@YuGGiFTW didnt read wall of text but i agree. Since theres no real matchmaking its annoying constantly getting low skill players and caryying every single game. Resing every single fight . Game is not fun anymore
Message 50 of 75 (296 Views)