Engine limit

by STORM-DAMI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Engine limit

★★★ Apprentice

Why I cannot push my boat to its limit ? The engine is forged 5.0 ( Dodge Charger '69 ) forged.png

Message 1 of 5 (767 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Engine limit

★★★ Newbie

Because the devs are stupid and you need to use a SINGLE turbo to get the max power in your vehicle even though you would be far better off in a car with a screw supercharger or a roots because INSTANT BOOST. Theres a reason we glorious Americans use superchargers in drag racing. Acceleration is far more important thatn 2 more MPH top speed.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (739 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Because the devs are stupid and you need to use a SINGLE turbo to get the max power in your vehicle even though you would be far better off in a car with a screw supercharger or a roots because INSTANT BOOST. Theres a reason we glorious Americans use superchargers in drag racing. Acceleration is far more important thatn 2 more MPH top speed.

Message 2 of 5 (740 Views)

★★ Expert

@STORM-DAMI 

Hey maybe this video, if you watch it all the way through, will help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIeUDX4POfM 

Have a nice Thanksgiving day. 

Message 3 of 5 (730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@KingMonkIIII use dual-turbo in my Dodge. Ok, I will give it a try and replace it with single turbo to check if I can get given 1532 hp limit. Just for fun Standard smile EDIT : yep. single turbo sorted it out. Now it's 1532 maxed out. Thx for the tip.

Message 4 of 5 (708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Np buddy, I personally dont go for top power I like a balance with the best acceleration. but its all over the place with these devs... Half the time the superchargers are slower at acceleration than a turbo which is assinine, superchargers are INSTANT boost as they are mechanical driven thus why the best drag cars use them IRL.

I drive a pickup truck ingame currently using dual-turbo simply because at the rank its at it has best overall stats. My trucks only 230 or so rating and I stop lambos online that are 350 as I accel faster.. I suggest mix+matching the tires/diff etc. dont use all on road or all track etc. mix matching gives best stats and handling IMO!

Rally+track is a good combo imo

Message 5 of 5 (687 Views)