Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Enemy's in raids.

by Recon_Assault83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Enemy's in raids.

★★★★ Novice

Can we make to wear after turning in all the light orbs the enemy's don't run away or disappear let them fight to the death?

Message 1 of 4 (115 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Enemy's in raids.

★★★★ Novice

"Can we make to wear after turning in all the light orbs the enemy's don't run away or disappear let them fight to the death?"

Background information:

On the only available stronghold we have been able to play during this weekend, there are 2 parts (beginning of the stronhold) where you have to gather and deliver some echoes in order to silence an ancient relic. Once you deliver some amount of them (I believe it's 8 on the 2nd relic) there is the final wave of scars aproaching the group, if you ignore the enemies and focus on placing the echoes on the platform once you get them all, the current enemies start running/dissappear.

Translation:

Would it be possible to leave enemies alive once the group delivers all the echoes and silences the relic?

I agree they shouldn't dissappear the way they do once all orbs are in place, not sure if it's a demo thing or it will be like this in the near future when game launches, I'm ok with them trying to run as silencing the relic "affects" them somehow, but we should be able to track them down and finish them imo.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (80 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Uhh... what?  Also.. its not a raid, its a stronghold.

Message 2 of 4 (103 Views)

★★★★ Novice

"Can we make to wear after turning in all the light orbs the enemy's don't run away or disappear let them fight to the death?"

Background information:

On the only available stronghold we have been able to play during this weekend, there are 2 parts (beginning of the stronhold) where you have to gather and deliver some echoes in order to silence an ancient relic. Once you deliver some amount of them (I believe it's 8 on the 2nd relic) there is the final wave of scars aproaching the group, if you ignore the enemies and focus on placing the echoes on the platform once you get them all, the current enemies start running/dissappear.

Translation:

Would it be possible to leave enemies alive once the group delivers all the echoes and silences the relic?

I agree they shouldn't dissappear the way they do once all orbs are in place, not sure if it's a demo thing or it will be like this in the near future when game launches, I'm ok with them trying to run as silencing the relic "affects" them somehow, but we should be able to track them down and finish them imo.

Message 3 of 4 (81 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Ohhmm wrote:

Background information:

Translation:

Ah. agreed.. The enemies shouldnt just disappear once the relics are silenced.. They should just flee, and you have the option to pursue them, or move on.

Message 4 of 4 (71 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help