Enemy Teaming in Duos

by Bossco991

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Enemy Teaming in Duos

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I know what you think, im not here to complain how everyone is doing it or how duos suck... Duos and Kings Canyon being back for permanent is the best thing that happend for Apex Legends.

My point is to raise awareness to NOT TEAM because you're not leting other people enjoy the game and have fun..
I dont care if you are 10 years old or older and either you are good or bad at the game. Its Cheating! So if you and your 4 friends want to team up, go for the 4k badge or 20 bomb dont be sad if you get permanently baned! CAUSE I WILL REPORT every one of you and I WILL UPLOAD IT TO YOUTUBE. Im sure a lot of you people agree with me and specially other content creators will do the same, so DONT TEAM with the enemy.
If you spot anyone that is cheating report and do the same, thank you for reading this!
If you want to see the video my yt channel name is RedDevil.
I hope i didnt break any rules for saying my channels name, ALL I WANT IS PEOPLE TO SEE HOW LAME IT IS AND END IT, DONT DO IT ANYMORE!  

Message 1 of 23 (2,664 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Enemy Teaming in Duos

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to videos where you imply cheating is occurring  will be actioned.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 23 (3,020 Views)

All Replies

Re: Enemy Teaming in Duos PS4

[ Edited ]

@Bossco991I’m seeing it as well.. almost every round. But it is really satisfying to drop 4 players who are working together.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 23 (2,639 Views)

★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Almost every round?
I think I've only seen it once.
It is a big problem tho.
Message 3 of 23 (2,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DarthValtrexHopefully people realise that this is what could kill duos! As well as fun the game brings.

Message 4 of 23 (2,632 Views)

@Sir_Named Yeah I’m not sure if they are working together or just run off. But at least 3-4 times they were. 2 octanes looting death boxes side by side. Whether they are queuing in together or just tea bagging who knows?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 23 (2,537 Views)

I have only seen it once so far but yes, it is obnoxious

Message 6 of 23 (2,506 Views)

Champion

Yup, once here also, two teams chilling in thunder domes elevated  cage with snipers thinking they're set to win.

Apparently  they didn't account for the fact that maybe one of the teams they were teaming against might be carrying a kraber. Wink

It is annoying though, the matchmaking system really shouldn't be so easy to dupe.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 23 (2,499 Views)

Champion

I've seen this a few times as well. It is annoying.

Message 8 of 23 (2,477 Views)

★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag Haha good job dude! i wish i had a similar situation so i could have destroy them but sadly they all had g7 and my m8 and i got beamed too fast.
Message 9 of 23 (2,461 Views)

★ Guide

Am i allowed to share just the link of my you tube channel? or the link of the video where the Cheaters are Teaming and not playing fair? Im not nameing anyone or telling other people to report them. @EA_Darko 

Message 10 of 23 (2,442 Views)