Re: Enemy Teaming in Duos

by chrisragnar

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to videos where you imply cheating is occurring  will be actioned.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 23 (3,019 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko Understood, hvala Darko Standard smile
Message 12 of 23 (604 Views)

★★ Guide

I didn't see it in game yet. But I saw it in on some videos on social media and made me feel sick. I'm sorry for everyone who faced this and hope every player who do this gets punished. 

Message 13 of 23 (573 Views)

★★★ Pro

Doesnt only happen in just duos, yesterday i played Bloodhound, found a track, and followed them to the tunnel at train station, i scanned and saw 6 players and before i could even wonder wtf was happening we got completely swarmed by all 6 of them and died.

Message 14 of 23 (531 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@Bossco991 How could anyone team? There is not local voice or chat. Im almost 100% sure that its just two independent teams that happen to fight the same team.
Message 15 of 23 (522 Views)

★ Guide

Truth of the matter (no corporate-mandated automated responses) is that the developer and publisher do NOT take cheating seriously.

Cause what happens 9 times out of 10 against a legitimate cheater WITH proof? Nothing.

And that 1 out of 10? Either a suspension for a week or a ban. The latter of which holds no weight as the game is F2P, requiring no more than an email address to continue the cheat spree or a cursory search on Google to spoof your HWID in case they ban you by that.

Face it; if you're a law-abiding player, from the moment MP gaming was created, your role in all this is to suffer. If you had cajones, you'd commit to NEVER buying from the developer/publisher again, but lets be honest; you won't do that. You'll continue to buy more games and give them business, so the devs/publishers never take this serious.

Talk is cheap, EA/Respawn. You're actively earning a reputation, despite all the crap and "talk" to the opposite, that you'd rather let the game get flushed down the crapper.

Message 16 of 23 (498 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@chrisragnar You don't need local chat to team. If it's an random enemy squad you can T-bag to show friendship and then work together from there. Other than that you can select the same server as your friends and queue up at the same time. Sometimes you get put in the same lobby and sometimes you don't.
Message 17 of 23 (443 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Bossco991It does happen, but I'm not seeing it as frequently as I was. If I suspect it, I spectate. People don't want to get reported so they will typically fight it out.

It is very satisfying to down a quad team though. There have been a few times my squad mate and I have done it. I notice it most often when I play bloodhound and scan a building to see 4 players looting death boxes together or running at us together.

I have been accused of it before a few times. But I don't try and exploit things like this. I play honestly and have fun with it no matter what happens. Sometimes it can seem like people are working in teams of 4+ but that's not always the case.

I had a round last night in which it was top 3. One team was to the right, the other to our left. Both teams were laser focused on us. I don't think they were working together. I think they were both just trying to eliminate us because we were easier targets. Many players try and go after the weakest link first. Sometimes when that happens it can seem like you're being attacked by 2 squads working together. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 23 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If I came on here to talk about how it just happened to me and I have personal video proof of two teams teaming and boosting another player as in making that singular player get all the kills, now knowing that I have this proof which shows them playing as a quads in duo I should now go forward with this right! I should accept the fact that this is the state of apex

Message 19 of 23 (175 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ItzzTBX The AHQ User rules and guidelines is protecting these players if we cannot voice out these issues, if you want to see the proof ask away I’ll send they ended up wining the game by the two of them jumping of the map
Message 20 of 23 (173 Views)