Re: End of Week-7, where are you on BP, rank ?

by D3loFF

Original Post

End of Week-7, where are you on BP, rank ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I'm level 100, rank Platinum 4 (didn't touch rank at all).

Next week, I will get complete extra level to 110 and that's it.

So total take 8 weeks for me to max it out with 2-3 hours playing per day.

1.  faster than session-1 ? Absolutely NOT

2.  less grinding ? little bit since you've to do different things to level up.

Most challengings things to do for me:

1. Location based challenge since it's hard to go there in first place as team. have to use Solo mode.

2. Finisher since most player quit and you've to keep repeating.

3 Headshots since most players move super fast, hard to get headshot.

Message 1 of 14 (481 Views)

★★ Guide
@asukojo 98 Level BP and Diamond 4. 3-4 hours play per day.

1. Definitely not faster than Season 1 although promised to be quicker.
2. Definitely not less grinding as I had to grind the Battle Pass, the Ranked and the Iron Crown Event - and believe me I'm already tired of this.

Most challenging things:
1. Kills/knockdowns on specific location;
2. Finisher.
3. Specific character complicated challenges;

Thank God for Solo - it sped up the process of grinding so much. I don't think I would have been able to do it without Solo.
Message 2 of 14 (472 Views)

Champion

110BP

Bronze IV still. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 14 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Level 91, not making challenges today due to the reset for the new week kicking in tomorrow.

I already expressed my point of view about S2 saying that this season is not worker friendly and not friendly in general for those who cannot spend many hours playing; i found the levelling system pretty difficult due to the challenges, hopefully S3 will be different.

Message 4 of 14 (433 Views)

★★★★ Pro

110 Bp, Sliver III

*Side note* 

I think it was faster then season 1. In season one I had about 27 day left after completing the Bp. Season 2 I have 40 days left after completeing the bp. Meh too each their own.

Message 5 of 14 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo So... I was 99 when I saw your post but was like ‘nahhh he can’t be 1 ahead of me + new challenges later today so lemme round it out to a nice 100 and then comment’ :P so lvl 100 BP and ranked still gold 2...

@AWOL_312 and still I sincerely disagree. This is more worker friendly than grinding. I did the grind last season. In this season you might not get it done faster. Well lets put it this way, if you did same amount of grinding this season as in last season, you would be nowhere near lvl 100/110. Last season ‘the grind was faster’. This season with challenges it’s easier to get to 100/110 yet the tradeoff is that it takes way longer since in between the weeklies you only have the dailies and the upward momentum requirement to lvl up.
Message 6 of 14 (392 Views)

★★ Guide

@AWOL_312 wrote:

Level 91, not making challenges today due to the reset for the new week kicking in tomorrow.

I already expressed my point of view about S2 saying that this season is not worker friendly and not friendly in general for those who cannot spend many hours playing; i found the levelling system pretty difficult due to the challenges, hopefully S3 will be different.

You have to be kidding right? This season is way better than last in terms of leveling. I barely got to level 26 last season which included the extra xp at the end. This season I'm nearly 69, have played a bit more than last, but for the most part I play a little bit on my weekends.I don't like some of the challenges but they give me a chance to make a decent amount of progress with my schedule.

Message 7 of 14 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@xXCA_RageXx wrote:

@AWOL_312 wrote:

You have to be kidding right? This season is way better than last in terms of leveling. I barely got to level 26 last season which included the extra xp at the end. This season I'm nearly 69, have played a bit more than last, but for the most part I play a little bit on my weekends.I don't like some of the challenges but they give me a chance to make a decent amount of progress with my schedule.

Well lad, that's my own point of view: i usually play an average of 2 hours a day; during S1, playing two hours a day plus the legend points i was able to do about 20 levels a week and i actually closed the season way in advance (about three weeks).

During S2 we have no legend points anymore but instead we have the challenges which can be a real pain in the neck.

Point: even doing as many challenges as i can + earning xp's i can't manage to do more than 7-8 levels a week.

Now, i know that the season is not suppose to be easy or short but due to the challenges i never felt free to play how i wanted cause i needed to complete them; by my side i think they should help you to level up your BP but should not be the main way, that's it!

And if you did not during S1 and will not manage to complete your BP means either that you or them totally missed on what a BP is. 

Message 8 of 14 (366 Views)

Champion

I started like the last two weeks of season one and made it to lv 46. It was pretty grindy yes but you didnt really notice it as it didnt change your gameplay as such.

I feel season 2 added a little more focus to the game. Yes it is slower but i mean guys...theres over a month left. What's the big rush? Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 14 (364 Views)

★★ Guide

@AWOL_312 wrote:

@xXCA_RageXx wrote:

@AWOL_312 wrote:

Well lad, that's my own point of view: i usually play an average of 2 hours a day; during S1, playing two hours a day plus the legend points i was able to do about 20 levels a week and i actually closed the season way in advance (about three weeks).

During S2 we have no legend points anymore but instead we have the challenges which can be a real pain in the neck.

Point: even doing as many challenges as i can + earning xp's i can't manage to do more than 7-8 levels a week.

Now, i know that the season is not suppose to be easy or short but due to the challenges i never felt free to play how i wanted cause i needed to complete them; by my side i think they should help you to level up your BP but should not be the main way, that's it!

And if you did not during S1 and will not manage to complete your BP means either that you or them totally missed on what a BP is. 

Ok maybe my schedule is abit different being i only really play on the weekends for a bit. 2 hours a day is a whole lot different than what i can afford to spend on gaming as of late.

Message 10 of 14 (347 Views)