Re: End of Week-5, Where are you on rank and BP?

by GxzariCxoSS

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@Silz616 wrote:

Level 53/54 BP and not played ranked since hitting gold. The lack of de-ranking means people are back to hot dropping and suicide drops as they cannot drop back to silver. I'm not touching it till I squad up again.

Having some good fun in casual now though.

Party time on PS4. Myself and @AWOL_312 have a chill, chat and a laugh as we play. Taking it a bit less seriously and playing with people you know with comms is always fun and less rage inducing/frustrating.

I'm on PS4 too, dunno if you que against Diamond or Predator teams on gold, but you do all the time in Platinum.

Been hard stuck in Plat, literally impossible to rank up any further with rando's, and many of these Diamond and Predator full premades are Mouse players. 

If you intend to try and push Diamond for season rewards, bring a full team, and probs buy a Venom X4 or Xim.

I just play (not as try hard now though lol) and see were rank puts me. I'm not trying to get to any rank in particular, I just want common sense gameplay which I don't seem to get in ranked now since I hit gold. Feel free to chuck me a FR. I'm in UK, but I've stopped being overly competitive... Play to win, but no more eyes on stalks and energy drink cans all over the floor lol.

@AWOL_312 is really chilled, courteous and just a pleasure to play with. Share loot, look out for weapons for each other....... and end up trying to save the random lol. 

Message 11 of 18 (310 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@asukojo still stuck on gold 2 with a lot of idiots and silvers..
Message 12 of 18 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Silz616 wrote:

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@Silz616 wrote:

Level 53/54 BP and not played ranked since hitting gold. The lack of de-ranking means people are back to hot dropping and suicide drops as they cannot drop back to silver. I'm not touching it till I squad up again.

Having some good fun in casual now though.

Party time on PS4. Myself and @AWOL_312 have a chill, chat and a laugh as we play. Taking it a bit less seriously and playing with people you know with comms is always fun and less rage inducing/frustrating.

I'm on PS4 too, dunno if you que against Diamond or Predator teams on gold, but you do all the time in Platinum.

Been hard stuck in Plat, literally impossible to rank up any further with rando's, and many of these Diamond and Predator full premades are Mouse players. 

If you intend to try and push Diamond for season rewards, bring a full team, and probs buy a Venom X4 or Xim.

I just play (not as try hard now though lol) and see were rank puts me. I'm not trying to get to any rank in particular, I just want common sense gameplay which I don't seem to get in ranked now since I hit gold. Feel free to chuck me a FR. I'm in UK, but I've stopped being overly competitive... Play to win, but no more eyes on stalks and energy drink cans all over the floor lol.

@AWOL_312 is really chilled, courteous and just a pleasure to play with. Share loot, look out for weapons for each other....... and end up trying to save the random lol. 

Thanks @Silz616 and same goes for you, of course.

If we manage to build up a team kind of thing we may give a harder try in ranked games so @Wingmannedbro you are more than welcome to send a FR (my ign is different, in case just ask for it!) 

Message 13 of 18 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So on Tuesday i was lvl 86, 2 days later im lvl 95... I need to slow down on murdering people.

Message 14 of 18 (243 Views)

★★ Pro

I think I'm level 27 on the BP and still Bronze in Ranked... I took a month or so off after abusing Season 1, so when I came back a week ago, I'm complete trash. Oh well lol

Message 15 of 18 (237 Views)

★★ Guide

Bp lvl 94 or 93 but today i am gonna hit 95. I quit playing ranked since the second week and i am plat 4

Message 16 of 18 (210 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Lost interest in ranked after a week and half. BP level 62

Message 17 of 18 (188 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@asukojo BP: 97
Ranked: Platinum VI

I've quickly come to terms with the reality that I'm going to be hardstuck in Plat as a solo until I give up my quest for Diamond and find a team or magically become a pubstomping sweat god.

Randoms have absolutely no interest in playing slow or even smart when the time calls for it. Just first out of the drop ship into questionable areas then foot on the gas going 90 MPH with blinders on kill thirsting until we end up ambushed or third partied. Or they solo/duo rush the wrong team at the wrong time without any heads up and we all get clapped or one of us has to 1v3. Pretty exhausting.

It's what I signed up for solo though so I'll find a way to get it done regardless or try again next season. I just need to figure out how to clutch 1v3s consistently at this level and I'll get some actual progress on the board instead of seesawing between 0 - 10 RP daily.
Message 18 of 18 (176 Views)