End of Week-3 (S3): Where are you in BP, Rank and Mode?

by asukojo

Original Post

End of Week-3 (S3): Where are you in BP, Rank and Mode?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

BP     : 41 (Got Caustic, looking for Mirage banner next week).

Mode: Got all, except 25 wins and 20 daily challenge.

Got the win but don't want to grind & repeat it 25 times just for an icon. I'm not icon/collector person, I don't give a F.

Message 1 of 6 (336 Views)

Re: End of Week-3 (S3): Where are you in BP, Rank and Mode?

Champion

Bp-49

Ranked- gold 1...again haven't really bothered with it due to sheer number of "big brain" squad mates charging to their deaths.

H'ween event basically done apart from dailies.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (310 Views)

★★★ Expert

BP:  34  just got the PK skin

Rank:  Gold 1 but haven't made any real push yet, but do want to try and get Predator this season.

Event: all unlocked except the Alternator skin from completing 20 challenges. I got my tier 3 even badge for 25 escapes last night mostly using Wraith, and some escapes with Pathfinder.

Message 3 of 6 (306 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@asukojoDiamond IV 💎 Team Diamond!! WYA!! But honestly There needs to be ranked solo games, its infuriatingly annoying having to make schedules just to play a damn game because i refuse to play solo! i may  have to retire from ranked and not bother trying to get to predator.

Message 4 of 6 (297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

BP: 46 (2 +lvl missions unfinished)

Shadowfall: didn't play much, but all done except 25 wins (been playing more as shadow)

Finally played some more ranked over weekend (~100 games), so got to D4. Played both full squad and solo, had much better results in solo games (it's just so much easier to beat other solos, than to play against full server of 3-man teams). Didn't touch diamond much yet, but predator trails seem to be very common in diamond games (platinum has almost no pred players left by now).

Message 5 of 6 (280 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SethCurry wrote:

@asukojoDiamond IV 💎 Team Diamond!! WYA!! But honestly There needs to be ranked solo games, its infuriatingly annoying having to make schedules just to play a damn game because i refuse to play solo! i may  have to retire from ranked and not bother trying to get to predator.

Diamond doggo right here <--- 

Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)