Re: End of Season 4

by DANE069__8kldcl

Original Post

End of Season 4

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

Could someone "on the inside" please let us know when Season 4 is ending?  Season 3 ended on Nov. 1, 2019, after which there was a 3-day period where the game was inactive (for major updates, presumably).  If Season 4 is ending at a similar time, please let us know so that we can plan accordingly.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (519 Views)

Community Manager
@DANE069__8kldcl An official date hasn't been confirmed yet, sorry. When we find out more details we'll make sure we post them here ASAP. I wish I had more news to share with you right now, sorry. :\
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (515 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@DANE069__8kldcl Season 5 starts December 25th and trust me on this one. I know NBALM and also check multi year events and world tour. It says how many weeks it ends and says December 25th.
Message 3 of 5 (506 Views)

★★ Guide

Be careful.  Even if you are correct that Season 5 starts on 12/25/2020, there are still a ton of possibilities for when Season 4 could end.

Last year the intra-season break was three days, but it could be three weeks this year.  That is why I asked Blueberry for a date.

Message 4 of 5 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryThanks for the quick reply. I am sure that I speak for the entire NBALM community when I say that we would appreciate knowing the end date for Season 4 as soon you know.

Thanks again.

Message 5 of 5 (498 Views)