End of 2nd week, where are you on rank and BP?

by asukojo

Original Post

End of 2nd week, where are you on rank and BP?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I'm Gold 2, BP 26.   

I used to push BP level up even at 54K , but I feel this's waste a lot of time, not efficient at all,

so based on weekly cycle, I optimize how I do the challenge:

1. Level up to 54K tonight since it's going to reset to 0 tomorrow, we can't waste 40-50K point.

2. I'll save 6,000 challenge until tomorrow since point system reset all our point then start 9K tomorrow. I will do it (90%) but not completing until the system reset to 9K.

3. After got 5 & 10 daily challenge, I won't do any daily challenge anymore, unless it's really trivial and close to level up.

Note:

Once reach Platinum I will check out how it goes, if good, I will keep playing, but if platoe, I will stop playing rank at Platinum. 

Message 1 of 19 (553 Views)

Re: End of 2nd week, where are you on rank and BP?

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo How am I still in front of you! XD i’m 27 but I hardly play. I usually just do the easiest daily and log off XD. In last week I maybe played 6 hours max if you don’t count doing the weeklies xD
Message 2 of 19 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@asukojosilver 2, bp 25

my l-star mission is ready for next weekly challenge xD

Message 3 of 19 (522 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@asukojo  I'm Gold 1 and 30 BP level on Xbox.

I stopped Ranked for a few days so players with 10,000 or more kills reach higher ranks. Gold is a bit easier now but still hard sometimes. I'm playing with randoms, i'll definitely reach Platinum but it will be difficult to go higher without a good premade squad.

I guess i'll stuck there forever or until some players reach Diamond,Predator. :P

Message 4 of 19 (520 Views)

★★★ Guide

let's see, 13 BP lvl's x week aprox.

10 weeks: 70 days... the BP finish in 77 days...

from week one you need 8 weeks to complete the BP, easy

Message 5 of 19 (512 Views)

★★ Expert
@ElBirri Forgot to do the math and I thought I was going to need a few extra days to finish the whole BP +10 levels.

Nice to realize its only been two weeks and I'm already lvl 25 and will have time to finish the extra levels!
Message 6 of 19 (496 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@asukojo 

silver III - Don't really play ranked unless I have people on, I normally play with random's. Bp lvl 31.

Keeping on that Apex Grind.

Message 7 of 19 (478 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Uhhhh.. Silver II, BP 28 (I think..?) 

Message 8 of 19 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

2 points from Gold 3. When you think I'm kidding when I say every match has loads of cheaters, I'm just disappointed in my fellow player. You aren't playing against AI's, you are playing against people who are spending their time to loot and then play a match. Their time is just as valuable as yours. So playing it safe is understandable but adding layers of bull**** to make sure you're gonna win, not so much. It's like you started a chess match against a pro, fair match.. then saying, 'Can you give him only two pieces- I think that's pretty fair.'

Message 9 of 19 (439 Views)

★ Pro

77 games total, 65 ranked, silver 2, bp 11 maybe? I think this seasons BP sucks hugely, if i get time to play i wanna win, not worry about hs with this character i dont really like, or land here... last money purchase from me, still a great game 

Message 10 of 19 (420 Views)