End-game farm is not about loot, but about god rolls

by Bistoory

Original Post

Re: End-game farm is not about loot, but about god rolls

★★ Guide

@DanteYoda wrote:

@BadIuckJ wrote:

@Bistoory wrote:

So Bioware, can you please increase the drop rate of MW and Legs ? at least, we will have something while waiting for The Div...ahem....March patch, Thank you.

ps : getting MW and Legs with bad rolls is better than not getting anything at all.

AND I QUOTE :

Exactly, you you will gear all you javelins at 75% by only playing ONE javelin and you will finish the rest by playing the other javelins in one week.

AND I QUOTE :

Like it's killing World Of Warcraft, where Blizzard destroyed the sense of epic-ness by letting people get full epic on the first two weeks of every new content.

Most people that played from 15/02 are already full masterwork and I'm sure most of them will be full legendary in two weeks, no matter the inscriptions on the gear, purple gear tier is already dead and that's a part why people are not feeling any excitement when getting new loot.

How is Bioware going to deal with that ? adding more GM difficulties like in Diablo ?

ANDI REALLLY QUOTE :

You should cause people will lose that excitement of getting something unique, which means the game is less interesting to play.

=============

and I wonder... what made him changed his option on loot 

WAIT I FOUND SOMETHING !!!

AND I QUOTE YET AGAIN :

I hope not, why, otherwise people will leave the activity once they got what they were looking for.

---- 

wonder why ppl keep making new threads on loot topic instead of using the MEGA THREAD.. 

---

SO MUCH EDTING .. WELL I'm DONE 

---

ops i forgot.. in case people are wondering why..  " The easy loot will kill the game (IMO)  "

You do realise people leave when they don't get stuff as well right.. Not everyone is the same, i personally like it to rain loot and then work out builds and play more.. but that's me..

Also a working game and content to play is far superior to loot anyway.

Those were his intentions saying loot was fine read dam msg . How how ironic is this that he's complaining about loot

Message 11 of 16 (206 Views)

★★ Guide

@Bistoory wrote:

@BadIuckJ wrote:

@Bistoory wrote:

So Bioware, can you please increase the drop rate of MW and Legs ? at least, we will have something while waiting for The Div...ahem....March patch, Thank you.

ps : getting MW and Legs with bad rolls is better than not getting anything at all.

AND I QUOTE :

Exactly, you you will gear all you javelins at 75% by only playing ONE javelin and you will finish the rest by playing the other javelins in one week.

AND I QUOTE :

Like it's killing World Of Warcraft, where Blizzard destroyed the sense of epic-ness by letting people get full epic on the first two weeks of every new content.

Most people that played from 15/02 are already full masterwork and I'm sure most of them will be full legendary in two weeks, no matter the inscriptions on the gear, purple gear tier is already dead and that's a part why people are not feeling any excitement when getting new loot.

How is Bioware going to deal with that ? adding more GM difficulties like in Diablo ?

ANDI REALLLY QUOTE :

You should cause people will lose that excitement of getting something unique, which means the game is less interesting to play.

=============

and I wonder... what made him changed his option on loot 

WAIT I FOUND SOMETHING !!!

AND I QUOTE YET AGAIN :

I hope not, why, otherwise people will leave the activity once they got what they were looking for.

---- 

wonder why ppl keep making new threads on loot topic instead of using the MEGA THREAD.. 

---

SO MUCH EDTING .. WELL I'm DONE 

---

ops i forgot.. in case people are wondering why..  " The easy loot will kill the game (IMO)  "

In World Of Warcraft, there are a LOT of activities to do get you gear, with different difficulties that increase loot power, which means you don't farm 1 or two activities till death for gear which means you don't get bored quickly.

Yes I was wrong, but I wasn't wrong about easy loot killing the game, but about thinking  this game having end-game content, so instead spending so much time scanning my profile just to quote me, try to argument, but I guess you can't.

Yes, easy loot will kill any game, but for sure, not this one, since it will kill itself with the lack of content.

1. I didn't scan you to quote u. I remember your arguments on loot issues and you are aware of the mega thread but refuse to use it. I call total bs on your part
Message 12 of 16 (205 Views)

★★ Guide

Don't make this about you. We saw the issue even before reaching the end game content but you white knights were defending the game like nuts . 

WHY the change of mind just because you hit the part we were talking about and u can't justify your Post that u made earlier you decided to make a new one to agree with us?  

Spoiler
This is total bs and selfish of you 
Message 13 of 16 (201 Views)

★★★ Guide

I thought the end game was Barbie dress up. I'm still looking for copper. Party hat

Message 14 of 16 (198 Views)

★★ Guide

You guess I can't argue with what you said  ? Really... U started another thread where the topic is exactly what I said before but without saying that you are wrong about it until I quote you

Didn't you also say that the loot system is fine and that loot doesn't need update 

Well let me tell you this 

THE LOOT IS WORKING AS INTENDED IF IT WASN'T THEY WOULD HAVE MADE CHANGES TO IT, THEY DON'T GIVE A DAM ABOUT IT WHY WOULD YOU THINK THIS WILL CHANGE THEIR OPINION IFBIT HAS ANY BLOODY EFFECT THE MEGA THREAD WOULD SUFFICE.  

Message 15 of 16 (196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@BadIuckJ wrote:

You guess I can't argue with what you said  ? Really... U started another thread where the topic is exactly what I said before but without saying that you are wrong about it until I quote you

Didn't you also say that the loot system is fine and that loot doesn't need update 

Well let me tell you this 

THE LOOT IS WORKING AS INTENDED IF IT WASN'T THEY WOULD HAVE MADE CHANGES TO IT, THEY DON'T GIVE A DAM ABOUT IT WHY WOULD YOU THINK THIS WILL CHANGE THEIR OPINION IFBIT HAS ANY BLOODY EFFECT THE MEGA THREAD WOULD SUFFICE.  

I think you need some friends or see a doctor, choose your destiny.

Message 16 of 16 (169 Views)
Twitter Stream