End Game Content.

by Jamlons

Original Post

End Game Content.

★★★ Novice

Hey all,

Now I'm in love with this game currently, but the end game seems to be a secondary thought, as honestly not much has been put into it.

After Lvl 50, night becomes useless unless you want a thrill, but without the risk of losing RP for levels, that thrill is significantly lost.

End game currently is grinding for different cars you want, and upgrading them. Not uncommon for racing games, but when half of game, for most the most iconic and thrilling part of the experience, is lost without any replacement. People can't help but feel lost.

Players all around have come up with their own ideas, such as implementing a prestige mode, whereas additional RP levels translate to an increased percentage gain in day racing situations. Or creating night high heat races in the day, due to your increased notority as (SPOLIERS) [you took down a large portion of the PD].

These are only two examples, I personally love PvP aspects of racing games, and in my opinion, the lackluster PvP mechanic implemented ruins it for me. A simple global PvP search could easily add more content.

Now more than likely this will be lost, but I do hope Ghost does more with the end game, as it seems like a secondary thought. Adding a reason to play and enjoy half of the game is a sure way to add hours of more enjoyment. I understand that they have pledged to not add post-launch content, besides car packs, so this may not be a bright future.

Message 1 of 4 (367 Views)

Re: End Game Content.

★★★ Novice

There are several end game contents that could be cool., but I miss an old feature. I can't remember which NFS it was (underground?), but you could challenge nearby cars in a sort of a drag race of distancing the other one and choosing a route when you were leading. This would be great to achieve at night as players would challenge each other outside of races, maybe for money ? Like you're betting 1/4 of your bank?

basically, when near an other player, you could offer them a challenge (honking?). Both cars would line upsemi-automatically. Mini race starts, both cars need to follow the route the one that's in the lead took. Once a car distances the other car by... 500m? that racer won the bet. Easy, infinite replayability.

Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DeuZerre2r That was in UG2
Message 3 of 4 (330 Views)

★★★ Novice
@DeuZerre2r true, but ive jumped back from forza, where that multiplayer setting although different, i believe a similiar setting could be useful
Message 4 of 4 (319 Views)