★★★ Novice

Help

Message 156 of 158 (708 Views)

Re: Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey all,

If you feel your account has been incorrectly actioned, please contact our Terms of Service team to dispute this. To help your case provide as many details as possible explaining why you feel this was a mistake. Respawn has reiterated since launch they will be making improvements to combat cheating in games and if your account was incorrectly flagged, we apologize in advance but our Terms of Service team will gladly investigate this further for you. However, this is not a request our forum staff will be able to assist with moving forward.

Please contact our Terms of Service team here

To ensure everyone can see this message so it's not lost in the thread I will be locking the post down from further replies. We've raised the concerns up to the anti-cheat team regarding those that feel accounts may be incorrectly actioned (and in some situations for all of our EA games, this could be true but every account is case-by-case). However, our forum staff is not able to assist in suspended or banned accounts.

Going forward, if you need to dispute an action taken on your account please contact our Terms of Service team I quoted above in my previous response. Thank you for raising this to our attention and for playing Apex Legends.

*Marking as solved for visibility*

Blueberry.png
Message 157 of 158 (2,527 Views)

My account is broken

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

So I have a problem with my account that no one seems to know how to fix it. I've been in a support channel 8+ times and tried everything LITERARLLY EVERYTHING and it still doesnt work. I even contacted a higher staff member [Leticia] who played on my account and said it was broken and even he/she COULDN'T FIX IT. My problem is that when I press the ready button it always takes like 5 minutes to join me into the match and says there is only like 3-5 people in the queue. When it joins me into the match im always in the team with a bot who types chinese symbols. After the match starts with only me and the bot in the game, the bot leaves and I instantly win. Leticia told me to post it here but I dont think this will help when literarly the higher stuff member couldn't do anything. So yea if anyone have an idea or a higher stuff member see this, reply. 

Please help me with this problem

Bye

Message 158 of 158 (678 Views)